“Nice Airport Hotel”

Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This was a drive-by, take your chance selection and I was not disappointed. The room offered more than I expected, especially for the pricing. The room/bed/bathroom were all very comfortable and I was able to get a restful nights sleep.

For my purposes, I was dropping off someone at the airport. I only wish this hotel could be nearer San Fransico for future city visits.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I chose this hotel for the reasonable price and was pleased to find a very clean and nice hotel with friendly staff. Unlike other hotels, this one had coffee and tea available for guests throughout the day. Our room on the 4th floor was very quiet and comfortable. The hot breakfast was good, with many options. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cliff W
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The hotel was very clean, from the lobby to the hotel room. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we were enjoying our visit. They gave us insight about the surround area and were very friendly to speak with. AND there was an amazing continental breakfast to wake up to.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Breanna P
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I was placed here by the Airline with a Voucher for the room due the cancellation of the flight. I was asked for a credit card for " incidentals". The credit card charged the full price for the room, and due to tight connections and a 3 a.m wake up, I missed it on check out. Now I get to spend a day undoing that with the Airline and my credit card company. My bad for trusting it to be done right. Had to fix business center printer after asking at the desk for help and waiting all afternoon with no action taken. Room was fine. Restaurant next door was good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank William B
Reviewed 1 April 2014

After arriving at 2AM, I asked for a late check-out. To my surprise, I was given 2PM!! How wonderful! Also, we slept late, missed the breakfast hours, but were offered food at noon by the front desk staff. While I couldn't get any of the hot food, a muffin, bagel and milk were much appreciated. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My wife and I have stayed at most of the SFO hotels over the last couple of years. We have found that the Hampton Inn is the best all around hotel in the area. Rooms are well equipped with a nice working shower. The breakfast is very good, they have lots of staff working, so everything is immediately filled and fresh. Front desk is very experienced and knowledgeable about the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bobbo13
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We stayed one short night before catching a very early shuttle to the airport. This Hampton is very clean with great beds,nice rooms and bathrooms. They had a bagged breakfast ready for those leaving early. A typical great Hampton Inn visit. There is a restaurant in the Embassy Suites next door that was very good, didn't see any others nearby. The shuttle service is a shared one and we waited for quite a while at the airport for the correct one to get there. The shuttle trip to or from the airport may stop at 3 or 4 others, so plan accordingly. I think hotels should let you know on their website if it is a shared shuttle so you can consider alternatives.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OshkoshTraveler1
Also consider these accommodations in or near South San Francisco
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco ...
#1 of 28 in South San Francisco
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airp...
#3 of 28 in South San Francisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Fra...
#8 of 28 in South San Francisco
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North
Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North
Ramada Limited San Francisco Air...
#5 of 28 in South San Francisco
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn

Been to Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport? Share your experiences!