Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North
US$154
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$197
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$167
  • Restaurant
US$201
US$177
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

Free cancellation until 01/06
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$208
1,000 results
All reviewsvictor parbhoothe general managerfront desksan franciscoroom was cleanfree parkinggreat customer servicewafflescontinental breakfastrooms are largemini fridgegreat place to staywould stay here againnice stayconvenient locationan early flightairport
Reviewed 9 May 2011

Good hotel if you're looking for value. Free breakfast is basic, waffles, coffee, juice, cereal and toast. Rooms ok, no luxuries, just basic. Staff is ok.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2011

I went to San Fran...wih my family and choose this hotel because it was close to the airport and public transporation made i very easy to get into downtown. They have a very ggod breakfast and their staff at the front desk is very friendly and helpful. rooms were clean and the money spent is worth every penny,

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2011

Good location near freeway ,near airport near bus stop near cartrain station very good continental breakfast the best is the atention for the guest nice rooms it s clean I recomand to my friends from Argentina my name is Jonas

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2011

I booked this hotel through Travelocity Top Secret Hotels so actually I did't have a choice. Pros : Good Price (especially with the opaque system), Free shuttle Taxi (The hotel pays the taxi for you, to and from SFO, about 7~10 minutes between SFO and the hotel by car). Acceptable continental breakfast. Free WIFI. A desktop computer in the so called lobby that you can print your boarding pass. Cons :Poor sound proof. The cleanliness was not so good. The carpet was covered with dust, and you feel moisture when standing on the carpet with bare feet. And the one thing that I can never tolerate is that they gave me a non-smoking room, and when we stepped in the room, my wife and I smelled the cigarette odor immediately. For those of you with a tight budget, this place may be a choice. If I had another chance, I'd raise my budget and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndreChu
Reviewed 25 January 2011

My sister and I stayed in this hotel in October 2010 for one week, we wanted to be close to downtown but have the flexibility to travel elsewhere without having to deal with traffic, etc. We enjoyed that the hotel was about 8 minutes away from the hotel in which it provided FREE shuttle service to and from the hotel! The hotel was a fair size and felt cozy, we also enjoyed free parking, internet and breakfast all for a low price of about $75 a night! The room was spacious had comfortable beds and the staff was friendly and hospitable. I would highly recommend this hotel and am actually staying there again next month!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends