“Always nice to stay here.”

Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North
“Always nice to stay here.”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Clean comfortable and great service and the general manager victor is great.good place to stay .near the airport and free shuttle service comes in handy rooms are always clean. Parking right on site to is convenient.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Victor provided great services to me, giving me guidance on where to get food, ensuring taxi came on time, it is great to stay here. If there's a chance a travel to sfo again, i'll be back to this hotel. Thank you!

Viona yan

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I ended up at the Ramada because the hotel I usually stay at was sold out. I was definitely in for a treat! I was accidentally booked a smoking room, but they changed me into a non-smoking room without a problem. The room was perfectly clean, and the housekeeping staff did a fabulous job throughout my stay. My sheets were changed daily, and there were always fresh towels and plenty of pillows. The beds were some of the most comfortable I've slept in as far as hotels go. The location was impeccable; just a couple blocs away from a strip of shops, restaurants, and bars. I didn’t have a car during my stay so it was nice to be able to go out and explore a different place every night. The hotel staff was very friendly. The manager, Victor, was very accommodating. In the morning he called for my cab before I was even down for breakfast, and in the evenings he always made a point to greet me and ask about my day. The breakfast was conveniently served from about 6 to 9:30. It was nice knowing I wouldn’t miss breakfast no matter when I would be waking up. Overall, a perfect experience.

Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Dear Trip advisor,
This is shastarootbeer33 checking in from the Ramada limited in South San Francisco. This is our second stay here this year, we have enjoyed the diverse restaurants, shop's, bakeries, easy access to the freeway, the san fran bay, and the casual mood. We feel very welcomed by the local business owners and residences. We looked forward to a return visit to the Ramada limited hotel and was not disapointed. When we returned a month or two after our fist visit the upgrades made to the lobby look great. We love the huge comfortable clean rooms and beds. It was a delight to reconnect with the staff who welcomed us back as old friends. Victor as the new manager is another upgrade, he informed us that the remodel to the lobby is only the beginning. We met Victor at the remodled super 8 in Vallejo it is amazing and beautiful. I am excited to see what he will do to an already great ramada limited hotel. My husband works for Modern construction, a contractor for walgreens. We have stayed in hotels all over the pacific north west and spend 9 months out of the year on the road. My previous review was April 2013 for the super 8 in Vellejo. 20 hotels later I would warn you to stay away from the ramada in burbank by empire, they need Victors help! Until then, you have been warned! But put the ramada limited, in s san fran, on your list of a great place to stay! Exlore the shops, you will be glad you did.

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We stayed at the Ramda for three days. The General Manager Victor Parbhoo did a great job. He showed us the best way to the city, told us about the restaurants around there, etc.
The rooms are clean and parking is free. We had all we needed and would definitely stay here again.

Greetings from the Swiss couple

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
San Mateo, California
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Hotel is nice and clean, with spacious rooms and very comfortable beds. We received excellent service throughout and the hotel manager Victor was super friendly and went out of his way to cater to our needs. Will definitely stay here again.

Fremont, California
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Normally when one stays at the lower cost hotels you have to keep your expectations low. I was pleasantly surprised by just about everything at this hotel. Everyone from front desk to housekeepers were friendly and helpful. The bed and room were very comfortable. In spite of being next to a freeway and near the airport it was quiet inside. The towels folded into a swan on the bed was a nice touch. In room coffee was very good. On the downside the included breakfast is bare bones. Also the water pressure was low, but that may be a city problem and not a hotel problem. A good experience; I'd definitely stay there again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near South San Francisco
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airp...
#3 of 28 in South San Francisco
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,892 reviews
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites...
#4 of 28 in South San Francisco
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco ...
#1 of 28 in South San Francisco
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airpor...
#2 of 28 in South San Francisco
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco  Airport North
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francis...
#17 of 28 in South San Francisco
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn

Been to Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North? Share your experiences!