“Great Place to Stay!!!”

Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North
Fullerton, California
“Great Place to Stay!!!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Everything about this hotel is great! The staff is very accommodating!! I was unable to find another hotel for 2 nights, and the man behind the counter took complete care of me and my group. He went out of his way (off the clock) and made sure that we were able to reserve rooms at his hotel. I will DEFINITELY be staying here on my future trips! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL!!! Also very convenient to the 101 FWY.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
SF
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

The staff is quite accommodating and pleasant. I always get a comfortable night sleep. Clean rooms with great amenities. It's only a short distance, maybe 10-15 minutes driving to San Francisco which makes it very convenient. Victor is very kind and welcoming. I recommend it for anyone traveling to the area.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have nothing but great things to say about this place. First and foremost my car never gets messed with I've left things on the seat that I shouldn't have. The Internet is pretty decent enough to play xbox live on. Victor is always more than helpful as well as the other staff.
The breakfast is also decent for the price of the hotel you can't complain.

• Stayed April 2014
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Loved this hotel and especially Victor. I drove from LA to San Fran, and was tired when i arrived. I got lost. When i called the hotel, i spoke with Victor, who gave me great directions and greeted me warmly when i arrived. He was wonderful throughout our stay. He always had a smile on his face. The room was also wonderful, and very clean, very big. we had 1 room with 2 queen beds. There was also a sitting area, and a desk in the room. We loved our stay here and will be back again.

Room Tip: Call Victor
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Tigard, Oregon
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The on-site manager Victor really sets the tone for this place. He is friendly and enthusiastic about doing anything he can to help guests feel at home. His attitude clearly influences the rest of the staff to provide the same attitude and high level of service. The free parking in front, and the garage underground are extremely well designed to provide maximum parking spots in a tight space, without having narrow stalls or tight turns. The lobby is bright and inviting, the stairs, elevator and corridors are always clean, and my room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was a little better than average, but get there early because the food is prepared at the beginning of service and dried out by the end.

The location is convenient to the city, with SamTrans bus stops within a block and 3 BART light rail stations within a few miles, it's easy to park here for free and use transit to get around.

There aren't a tremendous number of dining options around here in the evening (a KFC/Taco Bell about 6 blocks south), but for lunch, Darby Dan's Sandwiches is a 90 second walk door-to-door (see my review of that place for the mouth-watering details).

They have satellite TV service, which is great compared to what most hotels offer. When I arrived, the remote control was missing in my room, but they handed me a replacement one within 5 seconds of mentioning the problem. This is an example of great guest service!

The Wi-Fi isn't stellar (about 2 Mbps) but it's a good location for cellular coverage.

I will stay here again next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: I prefer the top floor to minimize noise from above.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I would recommend staying here and the manger Victor made our stay even that much more enjoyable. The breakfast they served was really good, the hot food, I enjoyed the most. They also have flat screen televisions which was good being that I have poor eye site everything in our room was very neat and clean I couldn't find one thing to complain about which is a plus for someone like me that's a super clean/neat freak.

• Stayed April 2014
South San Francisco, California
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were here for an event @Cow Palace and found this hotel online. Did not know what to expect but we got there and for the price it was great. The staff was sweet, continental breakfast was better then most places, our room was clean, and they accommedatd us with our trailer for parking. We have stayed @ high end places as well as low budget and for the price this place is a 5! Thanks for making our stay comfortable, we will be back :-)

• Stayed March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near South San Francisco
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airp...
#3 of 28 in South San Francisco
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,890 reviews
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites...
#4 of 28 in South San Francisco
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco ...
#1 of 28 in South San Francisco
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airpor...
#2 of 28 in South San Francisco
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco  Airport North
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francis...
#16 of 28 in South San Francisco
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn

Been to Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North? Share your experiences!