Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$160
US$153
Orbitz.com
US$219
All reviewssan franciscofree breakfastrental caryogurtroom was largean early flightbusiness centercoffee makerparking feefree shuttle servicebed was very comfortableone night staytesshieairportsfomcdonalds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2013

The property itself is serviceable - very basic, but fine.
Poor water pressure means a bad shower and poor Wifi signal is what lowers the grade.

I tried speaking to someone about a room change and they were totally dismissive - -and that is the part that is totally unacceptable..

Room Tip: ask about wifi signal strength and room location
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear brian s,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I just spent one night in this hotel on a layover. The shuttle arrived very quickly after I called and the driver was very pleasant. I arrived at the hotel after midnight and the night receptionist got me checked in quickly. When I got to my room there was a problem with the lock and I had to jiggle it for about 5 minutes before I could get the door open and then again to lock the room. Since I was exhausted I stayed where I was but it was inconvenient. There was a used air filter on the bathroom counter as well.
Overall, I don't think the hotel was at all worth the price I paid and I would choose someplace different next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear betonic,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. I am pleased to know that you were able to take advantage of our shuttle and found our driver pleasant. On the other hand, I apologize for the inconvenience the issues regarding your room may have caused. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

After a long day of flying we waited a half n hour for a shuttle. This was very frustrating as we saw numerous other hotel shuttles come through multiple times. The bright side is the McDonald's opened late night next to the hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank BURT H
HEXS_Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize for the inconveniences that our shuttle services may have caused you. We will definitely look into the issues on the shuttle services. If you wish to further discuss your stay with me, please feel free to email me at, RajL@expresssfo.com. We hope that you will give us another opportunity when you visit the San Francisco Area again.

Regards,

Raj L.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

As a IHG platinum member, I have spent many nights at Holiday Inns and Expresses around the country. As far as the rooms and service, this hotel was pretty good and clean. I always feel that the HIE sheets and pillows are a bit "sandy", but that may just be due to the fabric. This property was no exception.

Breakfast was pretty solid. Customer service was nice. But two things I really care about weren't there: The shower was weaker than average for HIE, and the internet either did not connect, or was slower than the slowest 56k mode. Hope they can work on these issues.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
HEXS_Management, Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Dear Mr. Albert,

Thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize for the inconveniences that this may have caused you. We appreciate all feedback either good bad. We will definitely look into the issues that you mentioned in your review. If you wish to further discuss your stay with me, please feel free to email me at, reservations@expresssfo.com.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2013

After a rather long series of flights from Europe, we decided to take a break before continuing on to our final destination. We chose this hotel after reading reviews of the numerous hotels in the SF Airport area. We were not disappointed. The facility was clean and well kept. The staff, especially Loreen, was friendly, professional and very accommodating. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was quite good and plentiful. The free shuttle service to and from the airport runs every half hour and is only a ten minute ride.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
HEXS_Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We definitely appreciate it. We value all feed back, but when we are given such high regards it just brightens up our day.

We hope that we will be able to serve you again, when you visit our city.

Raj L.