For starter, the hotel shuttle runs every 30 mins to the airport.
When I arrived to the hotel, concierge is very nice and check in is smooth and easy. Within 5 mins after i arrived to the hotel, I have already in my room.
The room is nice and clean. In this room it has two beds and the bed size is big enough for 2 adults each. Bed is nice and comfortable. Once you are on it, you don't want to get off from it.
Bathroom is a bit small, but has all the basic amenities. A big flat screen TV has lots of channels to watch and has plenty of space to put your stuff around.
The downside about this room is when that AC is on, it is a bit noisy. And the door and window is kind if thin, so when other people in the hallway talking or opening and close their door, you can hear them quite clear!
The hotel has a restaurant. Around the corner has I-Hope and couple of gas stations. If you are looking for more, the hotel can call a cab for you and more restaurant and shopping is only 5-10 mins drive.
After all, it's a pretty descent hotel and will consider it next time I am here for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn San Francisco International Airport North is located in the birthplace of Biotech and ideally situated for travelers. It is adjacent to the South San Francisco Conference Center, just 1.5 Miles from the San Francisco International Airport, a short distance to DowntownSan Francisco, Less than 30 minutes from Silicon Valley, right off Highway 101, with easy access to Interstate 280 and 380. The hotel features 224 spacious rooms, a brand new lobby with marble floors, fireplace, and all accommodations are thoughtfully appointed with modern amenities such as Overnight Parking at $10.95 including tax, Free High Speed Internet Access,Free Airport Shuttle Service, and 24 Hour Fitness Room. Along with the South San Francisco Conference Center s 16,500 square feet of premium state-of-art Conference Facilities, we offer 6 additional rooms totaling 23,000 sq. Ft. Of Meeting Space. A friendly welcome awaits families and tourists at our hotel. We are located near many tourist attractions such as Fisherman s Wharf, Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge, Harding Park Golf Course, SBC Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Monster Park...Go 49ers!, Great America Amusement Park, and the Cow Palace. For business travelers, we are near Genentech, Amgen, Cell Genesys, and United Airlines Western Hub offices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport
- South San Francisco Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn South San Francisco