“upscale Filipino resto”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Fort McKinley

Fort McKinley
Cuisines: Philippine, Asian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fresno, California
“upscale Filipino resto”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is a good place to take your date if you are looking for this type of cuisine. i must say this is a very decent and well kept place. The food is somewhat fusion in some of their menu, eg; Bibingka souffle. The lady who waited on us was very pleasant ( genuine). The service is excellent. They do have lunch buffet M-S except Tuesday when they're closed. The servings were good amount and so is the price. This is not your regular Filipino resto. It would be nice to go for a special occasion.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank marion93722

Manila, Philippines
“Asian Cuisine at its Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Filipino food is put on a pedestal at this restaurant serving authentic dishes the way it should be cooked.
Yet, new and refreshing twists like bibingka souffle is what makes this restaurant a winner.
Priced well priced right, great food served by great people.
A restaurant with soul.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank timibanzon
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Forth McKinley Restaurant and Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great Filipino cuisine. I love everything I order...and the weekend buffet is really a bargain! Staff is really very friendly, helpful, and accommodating - truly Filipino hospitality. The sisig was so deliciously crispy. And of course the gambas and calamares for starters - yum. I make it a point to drop by for a good meal every time I visit San Francisco.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank James P
RENO,NV
“UNBEATABLE PRICE + GOOD FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

My family came to this restaurant for the first time to eat. I was surprised that they are serving buffet style on a Monday with a selection of Filipino dishes like pork menudo, tocino, longanisa pasta, fish escabeche, sayote, chicken pastel, garlic fried and steam rice and chicken inasal soup. I tasted them all and they were all good. My husband wa so impressed on the taste of the Fillipino dishes that were served during that day. For a price of $9.95/head, it will fill in your lunch desire for great food plus the VERY AWESOME SERVICE extended to us by DINO (server/waiter). There will always be a second and more chances for us to eat there again since we are just temporarily residing around the area. GOOD JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD TASTE!!! ♥

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank star4virgin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Am blessed to be a Fort McKinley Fan and Love their cooks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

Love there beef onions, crab fried rice has chunks of real crabs yummy, desserts great! Most of the food we are was so yummy and filled my tummy, you get lot's for what you pay, beautiful professional people and love the when we listen to live piano playing while we eat. I tell lots of my friends to go there, they bring the usland food to you and more. Great lunch specials, affordable prices.

• Visited December 2013