“If you like great candy”
Review of See's Candies

See's Candies
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I grew up with sees. It is the best, I moved to the mid west and they do not have this there. so if you not from the west stop in and trust me the best candy you will ever have.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"pounds"
"quality"

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I am very fond of See's candies. These chocolates are so fresh due to the fact that the factory is right in my neighborhood. How lucky is that!
I stop by at least twice a month to pick up chocolates by the piece, by name, and I love their licorice pieces and their scotch kisses. I have always given boxes of chocolates for holidays and for birthdays and for door prizes. I love to receive boxes of See's candies from my husband for Valentine's day and my birthday and for Christmas. I once bought ten boxes of chocolates and carried them by hand on the airplane to Houston and while I was there I found a newly opened See's kiosk at the mall! The ladies enjoyed the chocolates I brought to them, and probably wouldn't have bought them for themselves at the mall anyway. But, now I can go to their mall to buy them rather than carrying ten to 14 pounds of chocolates from here to there!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Folks,
I have lived and worked in Switzerland. Ya know, the land of the famous Swiss Chocolate!?!
I am so proud of the CALIFORNIA based See's that I have become arrogant enough to take/ship See's candy to Switzerland 2-3 times per year and share it with my friends and associates there!
THEY LOVE IT!!!!!! The quality is outstanding and they go nuts over the NUTS AND CHEWS!
This is a gift that is always appreciated. TIP: If you EVER think that you may need See's candies for either personal consumption or as a gift, purchase GIFT CERTIFICATES in quantity. I just used up my last gift certificate where I paid $7.50/lbs!!! I have purchased another 10 more at $14.49/lbs. Currently the cash price is about $18-19.00 per lbs.
Trust me if you think you will be buying See's, buy and store the certificates now. By California law (i believe), they do not expire and the value not diminish. At least they haven't for me.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

See's has been around as long as I can remember, and a family staple on holidays. I'm pining for some right now, maybe nuts and chews.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We have never been to a place like this before. We were there a couple of minutes when a lady came out with a whole box of chocolate and offered us some. She put 2 caramels in my hand and 2 in my husbands. Those were for our pockets. Then she gave us another chocolate each. The caramel filling was the best quality I have ever tasted. You don’t have to ask for the samples here .. but you can. And they are not teeny weenie sizes.. They are the full size chocs. We had a few each before we made our choices on what to buy. We bought 12 different treats and the bill was about $8.50. They are sold by weight add they also ship all over the world. They have special items at different times of the year. They even have choc “cigars” for those celebrating the birth of a baby. Be sure to go when you want a sweet treat. You will be very pleased with the high quality. In fact their motto is “Quality without compromise”.