“ToGo”
Review of Izanami

Izanami
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was able to order online via Yelp and pick up my order soon after, this was fast and convenient. The sashimi was a generous slice and portion.

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

This place is so so awesome! Loved the soft shelled crab (very hot spicy). Also enjoyed the crispy spicy hamachi. All good with a pitcher of Asahi! Nuff said.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Twice I have eaten there and I have to say their sashimi are fresh but small. I'm used to Tomadachi, Hayward or Sushi Ichimoto or Sushi Delight, San Leandro. They all give very fresh and thick slices of sashimi.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Its rare to find a GOOD sushi restaurant in South San Francisco. But I found this place on Yelp! last night and was pleasantly surprised. We didn't have time to dine in, so I ordered takeout. I had the Philadelphia Roll, which they gladly deep fried for me at an extra charge of $2. My boyfriend doesn't eat fish, so he had the beef teriyaki. Both meals were delicious! The places was bustling at 7pm on a Friday night, and I was happy to see that. I will definitely come back to this spot for dinner.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Wow, I loved this place. I lived in Japan for 4 years so I know the real thing, and these guys are it! Fresh sushi bar and lots of other options too. The sake by the glass was great value. Free wifi!