“Great Basque Food!”

Cuisines: French, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you haven't tried Basque food before, don't miss the opportunity to sample the dishes at this very pleasant restaurant. Meals are not served "family style" as I recalled being typical of Basque restaurants, but the flavors took me back to my youth, when my family made a point of enjoying this great cuisine at every opportunity.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have never had a bad meal here. Also have attended functions there and their food was also good. I would recommend this place for all occasions. Just be careful the back room is small so if you are having more thank 25-30 people it gets very hot and the windows don't open

Reviewed 24 May 2014

we had my fathers memorial luncheon in the banquet room for 62 people. the food was excellent with three choices of chicken, salmon, and pasta. there was also a salad on butter lettuce with some kind of garlic/creamy dressing which was delicious. we were very happy with the service, the food and the banquet room. overall a nice experience for a very somber occasion. thank you basque cultural center.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Haven't been in a while but just love the food, great service and we met very nice people dining next to us. Best Basque food!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This is the place everyone I know who's been there always says is consistently good. Delicious food, prepared in the Basque style, good service, at reasonable prices. I've been there for many occasions, including lunches and dinners in the restaurant as well as luncheon meetings in the meeting rooms. This visit was in one of the meeting rooms for a club luncheon. Go have a meal -- you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank M M