Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$143
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$208
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$198
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$153
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$197
  • Pool
US$168
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
US$256
Hampton.com
Travelers Inn(South San Francisco)
US$156
US$151
US$266
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscharging stationmanager georgeclose to the airportfree shuttlefront desknice bedbasic hotelshort stayneeded a place to stayrecommend this hotelquiet roomsan franciscowould stay againhotel is locatedwithin walking distanceper nightyogurt
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted to stay for 1 night to catch our flight next morning. Got the booking from Agoda. Price was ok. They serve continental breakfast. Basically juice, tea, coffee with bread and butter. They offer airport shuttle which is useful as most guests are waiting to catch flight. They also have a airport info in waiting lounge. Hotel is new and neat. Linen and towels were clean. We had 2 queen beds so was good for family if 4. Value for money

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ManagerDM, Manager at Hotel Focus SFO, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sonu V,

Thank you for your 4 star review! We are pleased to know your family had a nice stay with us and found the shuttle and Flyte System in our lobby. We hope to welcome you back again the next time you are in the area.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Budget friendly.Breakfast menu can be improved with some Indian dishes included. Room service is good.Tourists may need helping hand while handling their usually heavy luggage to be carried to their rooms and back.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear ashlokan,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments as they help us improve for future guests. We hope to welcome you back to Hotel Focus SFO again soon.

Kind regards,
Hotel Focus FO

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Easy pick up from sfo ! lisa the front deask lady alowed me to stow my bags until a room was ready senace i got in so early. wearm and welcoming staf. breackefst is standerd yet great! would reacomand!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear kporter94,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in San Francisco.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I come to hotel focus often and this review is well overdue. The most recent stay last weekend I arrived from a Labor Day weekend trip after driving 8 hours and had a reservation for Saturday 5/26 I arrived at 9 am I was was extremely exhausted literally falling asleep as I checked inn. Oscar the hotel guest services representative made it possible for me to check in at the time although check inn time was 3pm. He greeted me as a regular returning guest and I am thankful for the courtesy Oscar provided to me. This is how returning guests should be treated and Oscar honored that. I look forward to continue to stay at this hotel in the future and will continue to write about my experiences each time I check inn. Thank you! Oscar

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Annika B,

Wow, thank you for the glowing review and kind words regarding Oscar! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Hotel Focus is a 2 star Hotel at best. The rooms are Not Clean, Bed Spread smelled Bad, I just threw it on the floor. Low water pressure for the shower. The front desk staff was surly and seems like they are doing you a favor to wait on you. The breakfast is the bare minimum, Waffels (if you want to stand in line to use the Waffel maker) boiled egg, cereal, and juce.
I booked this room through Hotwire, Yep I fell for the Mystery Room Gimmick. They show you 4 hotels but they wont tell you which one you get until you pay. Surprise I got Hotel Focus. This looks like a Crappy renovated Motel. The Photos are very Misleading. My advice is to Pony Up pay the rate and know what you are getting

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff L

Dear Jeff L,

We are saddened to hear about your stay with us. We strive for all of our guests to be completely satisfied upon departure and it appears we fell short with you stay. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Kind regards,