“Good Value Convenient Location”
Review of Hotel V

Hotel V
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The tariff of this hotel is very reasonable. The location of the hotel is very convenient. The in room facilities were quite good for the price. Unfortunately the WiFi did not work for our 1st day there. The breakfast area is far too small. Not enough tables and chairs for the guests. The biggest problem I had with them was they charged me twice, even though I already paid. Unbelievable! So make sure you ask for a receipt and check it for errors. If you are looking for a bargain. this is the hotel to stay. It has free shuttle to the SFO airport.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Price was reasonable for a Wed. and Thurs. evening.
Being on So. Airport Blvd. the street traffic is all night long plus the air traffic overhead. The rooms amenities were ok, fridge, coffee maker, micro and tv. One nite was in a downstairs king room and it was quieter, till 6 a.m. and someone used the ice machine next to the soda machine and my room. Woke me up. The carpeting in both rooms needs changing out. The bed was great, nice and firm. The deluxe bkfst. consists of orange & apple juices, dry cereal, coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Bread/bagels/muffins/hard boiled eggs. Would have liked some fresh fruit (banana/orange/apples). The front desk staff and hotel Mgr. (Vicky Patel) were very nice and helpful with every question.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2013

So. Airport Blvd Location..So. San Francisco, Ca.

Friendly Customer Service Agent/Anjuli..Love the location, close to everything & everywhere me and my family wanted to go..Rates is excellent..Rooms are clean & Very comfortable.

Room Tip: Everything's great except some of the room still have showers that are old but other than that...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I stayed there last week and left a stack of credit cards in one of the desk drawers. 150 miles and 6 hrs later I pulled out my wallet and went to pay for something and realized that they were all missing. I called the hotel and housekeeping had turned them in and the manager had already left multiple messages for me (that I had failed to notice because my phone was turned off) and offered to send them for me or hold them until I could get back up there.

Anyway thank you so much to housekeeping, Vicky, and Anjuli and all the rest of the staff there. Honesty is obviously part of their culture.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I know the hotel was not expensive, but being the first hotel we stapped at after a 15 hour journey from the UK, we were so dissapointed, especially as we were on our honeymoon. Receptionist was very nice and pleasant, and the complmentary breakfast a nice surprise, but the rooms in this hotel really let the whole place down. We were in a room with NO window as suck just a skylight, the room was in need of decoration, the bathroom musky. Thank god we only used it as a base and we were out all day!

Room Tip: Is there any? lol
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jsilverspice
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I was in the area for business, and the location was convenient. Also, it was far less expensive then the other available hotels during my stay. The hotel is on a busy road. There are restaurants within a few minute's drive.

Positives: Good price. The staff was very accomodating and friendly. I had an early start for my day, and they made a point of having a bag of breakfast items waiting for me at the front desk in the morning. The bed was comfortable.

Negatives: Run down room, with a little bit of a funky smell. Shower had some mold, and leaked water all over the bathroom floor. Limited outlets for charging electronics.

I'd be willing to stay here again, but it might not be my first choice if other hotels in the area were available.

Room Tip: All rooms have exterior entry. Two levels.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near South San Francisco
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco  Airport North
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francis...
#15 of 28 in South San Francisco
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airp...
#3 of 28 in South San Francisco
Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North
Ramada Limited San Francisco Air...
#4 of 28 in South San Francisco
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn
Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport
Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl...
#14 of 28 in South San Francisco
Four Points By Sheraton San Francisco Airport
Four Points By Sheraton San Fran...
#16 of 28 in South San Francisco

Been to Hotel V? Share your experiences!