Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
US$154
US$154
US$197
1,052 results
All reviewsfront desksan franciscofree parkingshuttle servicerental carbusiness centerroom was clean and comfortablefitness centerother hotelsbusiness tripwould stay here againeasy accessconvenient locationnice staycoffee makeran early flighthgi
Reviewed 5 January 2014

When we arrived we were asked to sign a no noise contract. We thought this would insure we would have a quite room. We were given a room directly across from a wedding banquet. When disturbed by noisy guests congregating directly outside our room we made three complaints, two to the staff and one to the noisy guests themselves. Our complaints were not taken seriously by staff. Nothing was done. I was saying goodbye to my girlfriend who had to fly out the next day. It put a sour note on our time together.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Solomon S
Joshua H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your recent stay, I will absolutely look into the noise issues we encountered. I can assure you that is defiantly the exception rather then the rule. We hope to see you again on your future travels.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We stayed here so we could get to the airport easily the next day. But it was so much more than just convenience after walking in. Great staff. Ate at the restaurant in the lobby because it was very cool outside and we decided we didn't want to venture back out. Not a problem. The food was very good. Rooms were clean and well maintained. Didn't hear any noise through the night. Very good place to stay for convenience to the airport.

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad room at this hotel!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pat B

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We appreciate it! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Overall it was a good stay and comparable to previous stays at same hotel. However, we did not appreciate that room service did not replace our wet towels which we clearly placed on bathroom floor, indicating that we need new towels. Instead, the wet rags and towels were put back up on the towel rack. I asked for replacement towels at front desks which never arrived. Next day the towels were replaced.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Andre B

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your travels to SFO. We greatly appreciate you staying with us. I will pass off your feedback to my Housekeeping Manager to address with my team. Thank you again for the feedback.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn. This location did not disappoint. Our check-in was quick and the young lady at the front desk was cheerful and pleasant. I can't comment on the restaurant because we opted instead to explore the local downtown area to try to find something more "San Francisco." Our room was very clean, as one would expect, and the bed, linens and pillows were nice and soft. I would definitely come here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind note! We truly appreciate you as a guest and hope to see you again on your future travels.

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in this newly renovated hotel. Room was bright and clean.
Beware that if you leave your "Do not disturb" sign on the door after 10:00am, you will not receive maid service. I even alerted the front desk on my way out for the day that my room needed servicing since no maids were in sight. Came back early evening our room had not been cleaned! I've never had this problem anywhere else before. Otherwise a great hotel.

Stayed: December 2013