Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Travelodge South San Francisco(South San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Park Pointe Hotel(South San Francisco)
View Hotel
Hotel V(South San Francisco)
View Hotel
Hotel Focus SFO(South San Francisco)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesclose to the airportfront desksan franciscorental carfree breakfastnext morningfridge and microwavenothing fancyhotel shuttlefree shuttlesfoflightparkingtaxicerealhawaii
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The room was clean and well worth the price. The service was also fantastic! The previous night I had forgotten to turn off the lights to my car, which in turn left me with a dead battery. CAA was no help even though I'm a member. However, the gentlemen at the front desk was able to help give me a boost with his portable battery! Without him, our day would of been ruined as we had plans lined up.. We even beat the rush hour too! I would like to thank him for his help! So whoever you are, and are reading this, THANK YOU! :)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I am a Choice Privilege member and arrived hours before check in. The front desk accommodated me and let me access my room early. The front desk was so efficient she noticed I was paying for a rollaway but the room had a hide-a-bed so she saved me extra by canceling the rollaway.
The room was complete with frig, microwave and toiletries. The window opened so I could enjoy fresh air.
The hide-a-bed wasn't made up when I returned later that night and Housekeeping had gone home. The front desk gave me sheets and apologized several times for the inconvenience. She was absolutely attentive and exceptional.
The BEST comment I can make about this hotel is the front desk gentleman named Janmesh!!! He gave me assistance with navigating around the city, setting up a shuttle to the airport for my roommate and suggested many helpful tips for visiting the city. Janmesh was so pleasant I asked him if he was the owner. Never have I received such customer service from a Choice Hotel. He even remembered my name.
This is the best value for any hotel near SFO. Fantastic job!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank XCaliforniaGirl
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Based on previous experience, I had to inspect the rooms on this hotel for my friends. We have booked total of 5 rooms for our get-together. The place was clean and well worth the money you are paying. Close to the airport, convention center, lots of eating places, in and out of the freeway. The only complain I had is that one of the front desk staff is very rude and unfriendly. She was banging around and giving us nasty looks as we hang out at the breakfast area when no one is even around us. Because of the large number in our group, we could not congregate in one of our rooms. She also said since there is no room available for early check-in, she could only hold total of (4) four luggage for the group. ?????? We booked 5 rooms, hello! They got 4 star because the rest of the staff were sweet, one of them even offered us plates and napkins for our late pizza dinner and shared our food.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Beth S
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Highly recommend this facility! We only stayed one night as there were several conventions in town over the weekend and there were no vacancies anywhere on the following night. This is a very nice facility, friendly staff, very good breakfast (waffles, scrambled eggs, bagels, toast, juice, coffee, cereal and more.) Rates were reasonable! Only wish we could have stayed another night. Enjoy!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James T
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We found this hotel randomly, as we were trying to find accommodation close to the airport. Just after checking in, on our way to pick up some friends from the airport, our car experienced mechanical issues. As soon as we came back to the hotel and mentioned it to the receptionist, he started searching for nearby workshops and garages open on weekends, advised us on our options etc. The following day, as we found out that our issue necessitated very specific repairing, the manager extensively helped us as well, and even got in touch with his personal mechanic to get a professional opinion on our problem. Thanks to him we could bring our car straight to the right place and got our problem sorted efficiently. The rooms were comfy and clean too, but really that is the service that was outstanding. All staff + the manager were really friendly and helpful, all of them went the extra mile for us. It makes a big different these days! The only small criticism would be about the hot food at the breakfast buffet that we didn't find very tasty, which is really not a big deal.
If you need a hotel handy to the airport, I really recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends