“Best Pizza around..”

Bear Mountain Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 December 2012

It is a great tasting pizza and well worth stopping by and having a meal. Easy access of the main road.

Reviewed 11 August 2012 via mobile

Got their lunch special(two toppings) and wasn't disappointed. Solid pizza at a decent price. A great place to refuel your body after a hike in Kings/Sequoia. The staff was friendly and provided quick service.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

This place has been in business for about 15 years and in all that time I have never had a bad pizza. The staff is always friendly and service is excellent.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

My wife and I stopped here before venturing into Sequoia NP. The restaurant is literally off the highway.

Very friendly service and the pizza was flavorful and tasty. I'd even go so far to state the pepperoni was the best I've ever had. Had some type of pepper on it that just kept getting better.

One note, they make pan pizza. Not Domino's crust, not Chicago deep dish, but in the middle. I'd say the crust is about 3/4" think. Not bad, but a lot of bread. However, it was perfectly cooked.

My pizza was like $9 or $10 for a 14" pie. Great opportunity to bring some take home into the park as a snack.

Lastly, 3-4 retro arcade games. I could see a family with kids doing well here.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

This place was recommended by my sister and niece who live in Visalia, and who sometimes just drive up there for the pizza. We had camped all week at Hume with my son and his family and wanted to stop there to try it out. We were there in time for lunch and ordered the Special they had on the board for a 14 inch pepperoni pizza for $9.99. It fed 4 adults and 1 child and it was very good! We have been going to Hume Lake for years, but never knew about this place. From now on out we will be making it a point to stop there for lunch or dinner. They also have specialty pizzas that sounded very good as well. The pizza was crisp on the bottom and soft dough inside; the crust was even good. The only downside was we couldn't wait for the pizza to cool off and burnt the roof of our mouths on the hot cheese, but I would still highly recommend. I did not pay attention to their hours, but most pizza places are open into the evenings.