“Excellent treat, well worth visiting”

Lella Hammam-Moroccan Bath and Spa
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Bundall
More attraction details
Owner description: Meaning “bathhouse” in Arabic, Aa Hammam is a traditional Moroccan day spa, and has been an institution that has been detoxifying and relaxing women across the Middle East for centuries. As the only Moroccan day spa on the Gold Coast, Lella Hammam day spa brings a timeless tradition to modern facilities in Bundall, gold coast. Whether you want the full Hammam treatment, a purifying facial, an indulgent hot stone massage, a full pamper package , or simply to relax in the steam room, our beautiful premises are looking forward to having you. Pamper yourself at our moroccan day spa in Bundall.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent treat, well worth visiting”
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Really enjoyed royal hammam & massage, 2.5 hours of pure bliss. The products they use look really good too - natural oils, perfume & clay, not chemicals. Will definitely visit again next time we're in the Gold Coast

Visited August 2011
2 Thank Hip_Kiwi_Mum

Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The most amazing place I have ever been to”
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Lella Hammam is the most beautiful spa I have ever been to. I received a royal Hammam when i went I felt like I died and went to heaven. I have never experienced the Beauty and lavishness of a Hammam that Lella Hammam offers. To be honest I hadn't had my period for a long while and after receiving this hot water treatment I got my period two weeks later and got pregnant 2 weeks after that. I now have a beautiful healthy boy. My sister had trouble conceiving and I sent her to get a royal Hammam and law and behold she got pregnant a few weeks after Hammam. This place restores you back to health and ladies be careful you may get very fertile. ! The best place I have been and am going again this week .

5 Thank DemiMelbourne
Queensland
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“What an experience”
Reviewed 5 January 2011

I was treated the Royal Hamman and Massage. I have never experienced anything like this before. The rooms where nicely appointed and the staff very attentive. I was given 8 treatments during the 2hrs 30mins I was there. I have never had my body fully exfoliated to the extent they go to. It is not for the prudish kind... they give you disposable g string to wear and your breasts also get all the treatments of the oils, soaps and clay.
My skin is wonderfully soft. They also do eyebrow shaping with cotton. This is very interesting also, and I plan on returning to try this out in lieu of waxing. I recommend anyone visiting or staying nearby at Broadbeach book yourself a treatment, you wont regret it.

Visited January 2011
3 Thank Bostocks
Ballina, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“BLISS BLISS and more BLISS!!!!!”
Reviewed 1 October 2010

What a wonderful experience. From the moment you walk in you feel welcome.
Laying on the warm tiled bed, being scrubbed, oiled, massaged and pampered.....then wrapped in a soft white robe and sipping tea ...if only I could get there more often.
This is the closest place I have found to the traditional hammams of Turkey.
I was so excited to find Lella's and it has met all my expectations.
I will return..............many times I hope.

3 Thank pogpog