“Great variety. Consistent. ”
Review of Master Sushi

Master Sushi
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Bundall
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are a Sushi restaurant centrally located in the Sorrento Shopping Village in Bundall Road, only 5 minutes from Surfers Paradise and 10 minutes from Broadbeach. We offer a large selection of the freshest sushi & sashimi, numerous chicken, pork and beef dishes, as well as platters and lunchboxes. Please come and try!
Melbourne, Australia
“Great variety. Consistent. ”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I love the sushi here! It's always busy and the best part is the variety on the sushi train. I ordered a few things but my favorite was the veg tempura and prawn gyoza. Only negative was that they don't sell alcohol. They also had $3 all sushi on fri in July/Aug.

1 Thank Claire O

Southport, Australia
“Best Sushi on the Gold Coast!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have been to Master Sushi countless times over the past 10 years and it never fails to impress!! On average my friends and family go every few weeks either to sit in or take-away. The quality and taste of the sushi is better than any other sushi train I've been to on both the Gold Coast and in Brisbane! The staff are very friendly and accommodating and the prices are relatively low despite the high quality tasty sushi! I recommend Master Sushi to everyone looking for a great place to eat sushi! They also have a fantastic loyalty program, which they have just updated, giving you back credit to use on your next purchase over $10 relative to how much you have spent. Thank you Master Sushi for providing such great tasting sushi and friendly service, I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

• Visited May 2014