“Absolutely Awful!”

Parkside Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This was my 2nd visit and it was equally as bad as the first! Don't go! The waitress with the dark hair is the owner and rude! People walk out, etc. My family will never eat here again! Total scam! The greeting was, " I'll probably not be back for 10 min., and won't be able to take your order for 20 min., what??? Plus for a table of 6 she adds 20% tip even if the service is terrible! AWFUL!

2  Thank kathct4

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have been going to Parkside for a while every time we go to Stinson Beach. Great food, fair prices and excellent service. I highly recommend this place. www.parksidecafe.com

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Gracious and delicious. From the moment 12 of us arrived for dinner last Thursday and met Roberto we were in love with not only the venue but this wonderful waiter as well. A fun chat about who was rooting for whom in the World Cup and then down to the business of choosing what to order. A small but diverse menu makes this a bit of a challenge! Glad that we were able to go twice for dinner AND twice for breakfast. Burgers are delicious as well as the fish tacos and more. Breakfast fav was the Huevos and Eggs Benedict done many different ways. Fresh aqueezed OJ and wonderful coffee. Great inside seating (small) and great picnic tables outside (bring a jacket for the evenings...) We were staying at the Sandpiper Lodge - so it was in our backyard..oh and did i mention the PASTRIES...Holy toledo - to die for!!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The next to last night of our two week vacation we ended up in Stinson Beach and stumbled onto a fantastic cottage (Sandpiper) a block away from this restaurant, the Parkside Cafe. The cafe has indoor seating as well as a large three level patio where we ate. The food was terrific - half a Dungeness crab with two dipping sauces, a generous portion of garlic fries with lots of garlic and homemade cole slaw all on special for $14.99! The waiters were sooo nice, even to the big families with bratty kids who demanded tables be moved to accommodate their sun/shade requirements. Normally we would have tried a different restaurant for breakfast but we liked Parkside so well we came back for breakfast and our waiter recognized and welcomed us. There is an associated bakery and a lot of the pastries looked and smelled wonderful but we stuck with seafood and had the salmon Benedict and the rock shrimp/avocado scramble. 5 stars for gracious, friendly, attentive service and a couple of memorable meals.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of eating there on 6/9/14 in the mid afternoon. Lovely people who work there. Obvious, that they were out to please. I had the fish taco's and my husband had the fish and chips. The fish was so moist. I have been reluctant in trying fish taco's. I have now changed my mind. Of course the preparation at Parkside was over the top. My husband's fish and chips were equally as moist. We wish we had had room for desert. I sure it would have been great. The price very equal to the quality.