“RUDE OWNER”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The owner is extremely rude!!!! I was with a group of friends sitting at the table and one of my friend;s wanted to order mozzarella sticks and so when he went to order it the owner came out with it and she said "who ordered the mozzerella sticks" and my best friend said "oh its ours,my friend ordered it" so she gave it to us, when our friend got back he started to eat them and about 10 minutes later the owner comes back out saying "oh those weren't yours, you said they were yours" and we told her that one of our friend's ordered it. And she said "No, that order was for another customer" so my best friend apologized and so did our friend who ate them (even though he ordered some for himself) and when they apologized she didn't say anything and another friend of ours said "would you like for me to pay for it" and she flipped her hair and says "yes i would" and she went in the back talking about us to the other employee's, everytime they came out they kept staring at our table. It was a mistake and she was so damn rude, im never eating there again.

1  Thank kiana g

Reviewed 8 December 2013

My husband and I stopped here to get a quick bite while shopping. My husband asked for garlic fries on the side but they instead put them inside his sandwich. When he took it back to let them know politely they made a mistake the owner got upset with him because she made the mistake and refused to correct the order. Never going back here again!!!!! That lady is a nightmare and needs help.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

it is LITERALLY a" hole in the wall" in the Weberstown Mall. Me and my wife tired it once because we just wanted simple foods: hotdogs, corn dogs, fries soda. it looked very cardbord, the lady who owns/runs it is lifeless and rude, slow, no where to sit really because its in the middle of the mall and they only have 3 tables. Food tasted bland and greasy and not worth the steep price. Gave me a belly ache and i have an Iron stomach! give it one more shot several months later which was a mistake! food and service was just as bad and gave me bad bowel movements again!!! NEVER AGAIN!

1  Thank Eric S
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I visited Mr.Sibs while on vacation and thought it wasn't that bad. The food wasn't that great but the service wasn't horrible for me. The guy that worked there, Rico, was cute but seemed a little too flirtatious... It was a bit awkward, especially since I was with my parents; but overall he seemed like a good worker and was pretty enthusiastic.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I stopped by Mr. Sibs while shopping in Stockton with my kids. My son ordered chicken strips and fries but they were out of chicken. He ended up ordering nachos instead....The lady that took our order was in her mid 50's and was RUDE. She said our order would be out in a bit. A younger girl brought out our order and when we got it we were disgusted. The chips were old and stale and there was barely any cheese or toppings. I walked up to the counter and let the lady know the chips were not good and that they seemed to be stale...She advised me that her chips were fried fresh daily and she did not know what I was talking about. It was obvious that the chips were purchased and not fresh as she claimed. I WILL NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN!!!!! I advise everyone to stay away from this place...the food and service are equally disappointing.