“Bathroom not working?really?”

Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Stockton
Pleasanton, California
“Bathroom not working?really?”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Just check out today over there for one night stay - nice clean lobby but room was old, carpet show their age badly
But nothing out of ordinary courtyard till bathroom wasn't flush! Really?.. Hotel with not working correct toilet? Yes so we called they brought plunger - when we are in hotel shouldn't be plunging ourself....
Gave us late check out which was good but I really don't think we will be back on this location....

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard Stockton, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Lovehawaiigirl, thank you so much for feedback. I am so sorry to hear that there were plumbing problems and I can certainly understand how frustrating that must have been. I also am sorry that we did not correct the problem in a satsifactory way and I will be speaking with my staff. I want to make sure that our guests feel that any concerns have been addressed before leaving our hotel. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly, I would love to make sure that we are still your hotel of choice in Stockton.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Stayed here on a fast road trip to LA. Just need a place to stay for the night. Felt safe in this location after reading some sketchy reviews of other motels in Stockton. Quiet location. We got In and Out burger down the road and had that for dinner. The lobby is trendy and modern and the bistro food was good for breakfast before we left. Beds were great as all Marriotts. Room was large. The one thing I wish Marriott would do would be to commit to some low flow shower heads. The ones they use are like showering under a fire hose. I like good pressure but this is a bit much. It is wasteful and there are good showerheads that can still have good pressure yet save water. California is under drought conditions so this is an important issue I hope they consider for all Marriotts.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard Stockton, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
CrisKatie, I am so glad to ear that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel comfortable! I also appreciate your feedback regarding our shower heads, water conservation and being conscious of our environment is important to us. We hope that you stay with us on your next visit through Stockton, our Bistro Burger gives In and Out good, healthy competition!
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Great remodel! Awesome, helpful staff. Clean new rooms. Great breakfast at the bistro. Love the pool and lobby. Thanks for a great stay on our road trip. I love being able to count on Marriott for a great hotel experience. Don't listen to bad reviews!

• Stayed July 2013
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard Stockton, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Wow, thank you for the 5 Star review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience during your roadtrip, especially at our Bistro and pool area. Our goal is to have excited guests just like you after every stay, we're thrilled to know we hit all the right notes. Make sure to see us on the next visit through Stockton!
Hockinson, Washington, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2013

i have been coming to this hotel for a long time they must have new management or new staff. the only staff member that would be worth me coming back is Thomas. there was a situation and the night auditor did not care he lied to me bout when the manger would be coming into the hotel and the next morning the lady at the desk i don't know her name she was working the morning of october 13, 2013 she was the first to come in, was completely ignorant and her and did not care about my situation as well and just defended the night audit who i believe his name was Courtney. they rather just hide in the back room then deal with bad situations. well the both of them should be in a business where you don't deal with costumer service, this review will change nothing they will continue to have there job and people will continue to love them for some odd reason i guess i was just unlucky but if i were you don't stay here

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard Stockton, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Amanna, I am very sorry that you were not happy with the service you recieved from some of our staff members. I understand that you had wanted to transfer rooms on a sold out night and unfortunately we did not have any rooms to place you in. I appreciate your feedback and will make sure that our staff does not respond in a way to make you feel that your requests are not being met. However, the other guests traveling in your party had specifically stopped by the desk and assured us that everything was fine and that they were enjoying thier time with us.
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed 14 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We've stayed at this Courtyard several times to visit relatives and have had a pleasant experience each time. The pool and lobby have all been re-modeled and there is even a little cafe that has yummy breakfasts and Starbux coffee. Rooms are very clean and suitable for families. Great location too.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
We were so happy to read your review about our hotel! Thank you for joining us in our Bistro for breakfast and Starbucks during your stay, although I may be bias, I would have to agree that we have several yummy options. We certainly look forward to taking care of you and your family once again, we look forward to being your choice of hotel in Stockton.
Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA, USA
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Modern techno decor. Newer hotel. Safer area. Good for visiting local friends or Univ. of the Pacific. Decent breakfast. Fast I-5 access for overnighters. Well maintained. I always stay here or at the Hilton, if I can. Ex-Stockton resident of many years.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Local93921
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard Stockton, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Local93921, thank you for staying with us and your review of our hotel! We would love to become your first choice for hotels when you come to Stockton and make our newly renovated Residence Inn your second choice. That way you can keep racking up those fabulous Marriott Rewards Points! We hope to see you this December as well, 2013 has surely sped by.
Manhattan Beach, California
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stayed here because of a bowling tournament in Stockton. Very nice staff and clean hotel. room was great, close to many restaurants. Would definitely stay there again. Parking was easy, and the Hotel had a great bar area for coffee and breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard Stockton, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Jdaltoria, Thank you for staying with us and I hope you did well in your Bowling Tournament. We also sincerely appreciate you taking the time to complete a review for us! Our staff is dedicated to providing a level of service that makes our guest experiences an exceptional one. I noticed you gave us high marks for sleep quality, we had just replaced our mattresses and we are glad you enjoyed them. Next time you'll also have to join us in the Bistro for dinner and a drink! We look forward to welcoming you back.