“Mexican food”

Ranked #206 of 534 Restaurants in Stockton
Cuisines: Mexican
“Mexican food”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

The food is OK, a little pricey for Mexican food. The restaurant is located on Pacific Avenue in a strip mall, other restaurants also available in the same strip mall.

Visited April 2012

Stockton, California
“great food good service”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

our family always eats here for specal occasions the value is good and the food is good we like the every day specal or the lunch specal we do not dislike anything

Visited November 2012
Stockton, California, United States
“The Chimichangas are excellent”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

the Chimichangas are excellent, the Salsa is not as bad as everyone states, and it is not like tomato pasto, they just blend it in the food processer very well, it does have a little kick to it. The tortillas are the store bought ones, but i like those better anyway, because they are alot thinner. Now about the service, the front desk greeter, is a very young lazy girl, and most of the servers try to avoid eye contact, they do not help with each others tables at all. so when you ask for a soda refill be prepared to wait, dont get me wrong, all the servers are really nice, but not to quick on there feet, and you might as well just walk out instead of paying your bill, it takes them forever to get your ticket, and then the young girl at the front with the long wavy brown hair is so lazy, she dosent even want to ring you up. The last time i went there it was standing at the front door waiting to pay my bill for 10 minutes as the lazy girl was chit chatting with the other watresses sitting at the bar. The food is ok, but the service lacks.

• Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not authentic food and run down”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I was trying to find a good Mexican restaurant in stockton so I went to Miguel's. It took forever to have my order taken and the salsa was like spaghetti sauce. The inside looked run down, and when I finally got my food it was awful and overpriced. The food reminds me of taco bell, not authentic Mexican food like they promise. Never going there again

1 Thank JJ191
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Since I was little...”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I have been going to Miguel's restaurant since I was a little girl. My stepfather took us there and I have been going ever since. Great service. (Love Maria) and great food. The salsa is to die for.
My kids are now grown and I am sure they will continue going there as well. :)

Visited May 2012