“Great”

Good for: Child-friendly
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Great food at a good price. Service is outstanding. Lisa and Ed go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect and that you and your party is satisfied!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Leroy G

Suisun City, California
“Nice Thai”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This restaurant is very good but is very busy at times. They have take-out there for a nice family dinner at home. They also can accomedate large groups and special meetings if you need them. Call ahead for reservations. They are very very polite and will spice your food to your individual taste. Sometimes there is a wait for food but the quality is worth waiting for.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Arleen3
Davis, California
“Fantastic Thai Food”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Oh my, this restaurant is amazing. We were there during the luncheon window and ordered from the lunch menu. Was really surprised at the portion size--we had leftovers. I ordered the Pad Thai and my husband ordered the Spicy Red Curry. Believe me--medium hot is plenty hot. Everything was fresh and delicious. Excellent service. We can't wait to return.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank calgoddess
NCal
“Thai Food as I like it!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I had several Thai restaurants to try in the area - this is the first one. It sets a high standard: good value, friendly fast service and Thai food the way I like and know it. Having not been to Thailand I can not vouch for the authenticity, I had the chicken basil spiced to hot - they mean hot and that's exactly how I like it. The veggies were fresh, personally I would have liked a little more basil, but I went away feeling very satisfied.

• Visited January 2014