“I'll Take Joy over Babs any day”
Review of Joy of Eating Cafe

Joy of Eating Cafe
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Suisun City
“I'll Take Joy over Babs any day”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My favorite meal to have out is breakfast and the Joy of Eating is never a disappointment. The service is excelent and unlike Babs, you don't have to wait so long to be seated. Monday through Friday they have breakfast specials that are a bargain, with a full breakfast for seven bucks. For your toast, be sure to order their in-house special bread - it is so yummy, with just a hint of sweetness, it is especially good at breakfast toasted with alittle butter. I get the toast instead of pancakes now (so i can get my taters - yummy fresh made home fries). I have also been there for lunch and they have one of the best potato salads out there - this one is not packaged like you get in the deli case - it is freshly made with just the right amount of eggs, mayo and veggies.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tracy V

Petaluma, California
“Pleasant”
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

My sandwich was on their famous bread. The bacon was perfect. I really liked their homemade potato salad. It didn't have that burn; that so many other potato salads have. Though, I did feel; there could have been just a bit less egg and more celery and potato. My husband's veggie omelet and potatoes were equally delish.

• Visited November 2013