“Friday Night Dinner Out”
Review of Cafe Luna - CLOSED

Cafe Luna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Carpinteria, California, United States
“Friday Night Dinner Out”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My new favorite Friday Night out place to go! Our dinner was fantastic, the best salmon pasta I've ever had. We usually go there for breakfast or lunch and decided to go for dinner last night - my husband had the meatloaf and it was also delicious! The music was great too - guitar - not to loud. Just a really enjoyable night out. Service was excellent too.

• Visited October 2013

Caen, France
“Best take your food with you to the bathrooms!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Was happy to find what I thought was a nice place to eat + take a shady place on a sunny afternoon ...... ordered my food, and drink, took it to a nice shady table to eat...and then went to the bathroom to wash my hands; this took a few minutes as a member of staff was using it....returned to my table to find just the half empty bottle of mineral water - although there were more members of staff than customers, my food & drink were all cleared. Where was the rush? where was the attention ???
Yes, I was annoyed, they returned my money and I left, so if you go, eat up quick, do not leave the table, or take your stuff to the toilets, which were, by the way, not much cleaner than the kitchen, food prep area.......take note- they do not pay attention....

• Visited September 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Great pizza, pathetic service”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

They have about 4-5 ladies working this small coffee shop w/ food options and they are all running around like keystone cops. I like their fire cooked pizza and ordered takeout, but they forgot it was ready and I kept asking for it. Only after I said it was about 40 minutes since my phone order (I know these take 15 minutes) did they start looking for it. I think they just need two competent people back there and the two guys that handle food/pizza - instead of 4-5 incompetent employees. Maybe they have too many people and no one is tracking anything.

• Visited July 2013
Utah
“Not bad service, no service”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

Sat down and no one ever came to serve us. Left after 15 mins. Bye, bye. Place looks to have promise.

• Visited June 2013
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Nice atmosphere, decent food”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

Quirky, with friendly staff and good food. Was a nice atmosphere and had free wifi. Good place to stop if on the 101 freeway, as just off at Summerland.

Visited April 2013