“nice food at very less price”
Review of Bengali Sweets & Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bengali Sweets & Cafe
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 28 June 2013

nice good food and very very less price. centrally located. you get both veg as well non veg both are good. even you get Indian sweets which are also very good

There are newer reviews for Bengali Sweets & Cafe

Reviewed 3 May 2013

We came from Delhi tasting all good food of delhi and northern india.

We love this place, they have good taste for almost everything, but there is some thing very special, which you might have never ever tasted in your past.

It's Veg Hakka Noodle or chowmein, my wife is Fan & me too. I think you can not get this stuff anywhere in India or around the world. It's awesome and best. Try it.

People talk about Hygiene, poor service, well that may be true with the cost you are paying for items.

Band Aid, that incident happened once, but I'm okay with it.

I'm okay with it, because if i keep on analyzing hygienic food option then I wont be able to eat anything from Indian food items.

ooops, the spices, the flour, and other things, do you know how they are cultivated.

Who knows the mexican preparing naan had the hand wash after potty.

We have seen hair in our mom prepared food too....but we dnt stop eating....

1  Thank VarunVikramsingh
Reviewed 22 February 2013

They have decent options for combo lunch and dinner meals, food tastes good. But it has open kitchen and overall hygiene standards are under par. I have even heard some horrific stories, after which this place is mostly avoid if I can kind now.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

I have eaten several dishes here like Chicken Curry, Pav Bhaji, Sev Batata Puri, Chana Bhatura and Chai. All were good and of original Indian taste.
The Bhel Puri was not great. There was a deviation from the Indian traditional type.
Staff is friendly and more Nepalese. Try the Tea specially, very good.

Reviewed 30 March 2011

Bengali sweets is, one place that reminds me of Delhi Bengali Sweets. Sweets here are fresh and yummy. Some of my favorites dishes are Gobhi Manchurian and their specials along with the chaat options. But a warning don't expect the Aloo Tikki as it is in India. I don't like it but all other stuff I love. Service takes a little while if the cafe has about 80% occupancy. You get great stuff like Raj Kachori. It's not all, even Non-Veg stuff is really good here. I simply love the food and sweets of Bengali sweets. And the best part is they even make special sweets for special occasions like Gunjia for Holi. I prefer it above Amber Cafe.