“Very pleasant; kind staff; quiet” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel

Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Sunnyvale
Rehovot, Israel
“Very pleasant; kind staff; quiet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I've been to several hotel in the area. This one is not the most fancy, but it is a very pleasant hotel to stay in nonetheless. The staff is the most kind I've seen in the area, trying to help you in any way possible and make you stay the most comfortable. The facility is clean, quiet, and relaxing. I stayed there on a business trip, but I can certainly see the hotel well-suited for vacations.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
rld9, General Manager at Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Our staff prides themselves on guest service, and thank you so much for your kind comments to that effect. We will continue to strive to improve the overall quality of our property and have service to match or exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you sooner rather than later!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
  • Korean first
Clemmons, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

this is the second time staying at this hotel and let me say for a 3 star, bidded on priceline it was amazing they have an included breakfast every morning which was fabulous.. mmm bacon. The staff was polite and accommodating. I left my glasses there and they found them and had them at the from desk. I stayed a week there with my boyfriend i was really please with the up keep of the hotel, the looks of it, and just their overall attention to everything this is the best 3 star place i've ever stayed in and if i go back to that state i WILL STAY here yet a third time! MUST STAY at, worth the price. Great stay for vacation and relaxing.

Room Tip: fabulous don't miss it!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank audrey m
We can't wait to have you! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and we look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next stay with us! I'd say 3rd times the charm, but looks like stays one and two were home runs! Until next time! Cheers!
Guilderland, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

What a find!!! Googled for a hotel to visit my son. Saw the usual chain hotels, inns. Wanted something different, with some personality, and came upon this jewel of a hotel. Great atmosphere, love the ambiance. Very clean, and quite. Free breakfast had a lot to choose....for the price ;) Eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, pancakes, fresh fruit, great coffee!
I will be back !!!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, 2014, very quite, short distance to pool and dining room.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
rld9, General Manager at Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to tell us about your stay, and I am so happy to see that we exceeded your expectations. We hope to have you back soon to enjoy another great stay!
Aurora
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Room was very comfortable, lovely updated decor. Pillows were phenomenal! Even the convenience toiletries were high end. The pool area is gorgeous. Breakfasts were high quality and plentiful. Best of all, the staff were super friendly.

Stayed June 2014
Thank you so much for the positive 5 star review. We love to exceed guest expectations, and from the comments you made regarding your positive staff interactions, we hope to see you soon for another great stay. Safe travels!
Laguna Beach, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

This place is simply charming as they gave it a look and feel of some villa on a tropical island. I had meetings in both Sunnyvale and Palo Alto and wanted a convenient place to stay. Plus the rooms were clean and remodeled which was nice. They even offer free breakfast so I was able to grab coffee on the go.

By the way, the hotel seems more targeted to vacation travelers than business travelers. Regardless, it's a convenient place to stay if you have work around here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We are charmed that you are charmed with us!! We hope to see you back with us again soon for a relaxing and enjoyable getaway! Warm Regards!
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I absolutely love this place My mini vacation spot I My kids and I never want to the first time I went with My family we were celebrating My son's 3rd birthday. They welcomed My Baby with balloons and and open arms very family friendly we love it here hoping for another visit before summer ends!

• Stayed July 2014
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I am thrilled to see that you loved your stay! We always try to go above and beyond for our guests and I am happy to see that we did so on your recent stay. Come again, and come often!! Cheers!
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had a hard time finding a room for a last minute business trip, so ended up at Wild Palms. The decor was nice, it was clean, and conveniently located. The breakfast was about what you'd expect, nothing good or bad either way. The only reason I would not stay here again is that the internet was painfully slow. They tell you you can get faster speeds by paying for it, but I did not find the paid service any faster. As this was a business trip, this was killer. When I checked out, they refunded what I paid for internet, but I couldn't risk another business trip there. Maybe a personal trip would be fine.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your honest feedback. We never aim to disappoint in any respect and we hope that you try us again next time you visit the Sunnyvale area. I am happy to see to it that you receive a complimentary upgrade to our premium internet package. Warm Regards.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunnyvale
The Grand Hotel
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale
#6 of 33 in Sunnyvale
Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel

Been to Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel? Share your experiences!