The Grand Hotel
US$220
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Maple Tree Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$165
Best Western Silicon Valley Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$231
Hotels.com
US$89
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$140
US$165
QualityInn
The Domain Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$220
Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$95
US$86
  • Pool
1,120 results
All reviewsomelet barhappy houromelet stationdouble sinksgreat hotelsilicon valleyroom servicecomplimentary breakfastliving roomrooms are spaciousexcellent breakfastbusiness tripexcellent staymountain viewenjoyed my stayel caminofree parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2013

So this is a business hotel. It's probably due for a refurbishment in the next few years, BUT is it CLEAN, internet, happy hour drinks and snacks. The rooms are really spacious. I was in a standard which is more like a suite with couch/coffee table etc. The real news is the service here is just excellent. Ask anyone at reception or Dave in the bar and they will be super helpful, genuinely friendly. What a wonderful feel vs a faceless usual-hotel-chain. If you're looking for dinner, head to Castro street in Mountain view - about 5 mins drive down the road and lots of decent restaurants. Not much else in Sunnyvale to be honest - some restaurants near the Caltrain station - I ate at the moroccan place one night which was pretty good/authentic, but mostly just bars. Otherwise avoid the places on El Camino near the car yards.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank luvtapas
Reviewed 25 May 2013

First of all, the lobby upon entering is stunning, lovely, but it is only the beginning. What made this hotel stand out in an area loaded with hotels is the Staff, who went out of their way to be helpful. They offer the type of professional and personal attention that seems to be a lost art, and while I am sure that all their staff are great, the young man who arranged for my (on time) limo service, tickets for local entertainment, etc. was "Dave." I spent some time relaxing at their "Happy Hour" which was excellent, and well attended by some of the other regulars who stay here for business frequently.
My room was lovely, quiet, and spacious, with a far better than average internet connection.
I didn't participate in any Kids activities, and did not eat dinner there, but the snacks during "Happy Hour" were great!

Room Tip: I can't imagine any room here being less than wonderful / perfect.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We checked in on Friday May 17, 13. The staff was very friendly and ready to help. We participated in the "Happy Hour" with a couple of their FREE well mixed martini's! It was great! Very good bartender... a bit slow but worth the wait!!! We also had some Fried Shrimp, cheese with crackers and fruit! No complaints at all til we turned on our air conditioner. We don't mind a noise as long as it is constant. But there was a knocking in out unit that kept my wife awake most of the night. She had earplugs and pillows wrapped around her head to try and stifle the racket. Didn't work... Evidently I can sleep through anything! The pillows felt like bags of concrete... but this isn't the 1st time we have experienced this in hotels lately. Evidently people are stealing pillows so they provide really crappy ones so they aren't stolen! Besides these 2 negatives... this is a clean, fairly well maintained hotel that we would most likely visit again.

Room Tip: Turn your Air Conditioner on before you get settled in..! We certainly will in the future!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Stayed for 5 nights on a business trip. The room was very noisy, probably from a fan above on the roof (I didn't have the air-conditioning on). Loud constant humming all night, I didn't have a good sleep. Internet connection was not very reliable and slow. And don't count on the limo service, it was never available when I needed it. The rooms are nice, big and clean, but then again that all doesn't matter if I can't sleep well.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Reto Z
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I have recently given quite many good ratings but if the hotel just happens to be extremely good, and you have nothing to complain, isn't that the right thing to do? The room was spacious, breakfast good, free transport to the office, free drinks and snacks during the happy hour between 5-7. If I get the opportunity to visit Sunnyvale again, I'll definitely want to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business