“Excellent restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Http://www.yelp.ca/biz/pesarattu-sunnyvale
Description: Http://www.yelp.ca/biz/pesarattu-sunnyvale
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I've been to Pesarattu 5 times so far and I've never left without my expectations exceeded. The food is wholesome, with a home-cooked feel. It's hands-down one of the top 3 South Indian restaurants in the Bay Area.

Don't expect great service. In fact, I don't think I've even gotten a 'hi' or a smile when I walked in.
However, I care more about the food than the service - I couldn't care less if the food arrived on an automated conveyor belt. If service is very important to you, you'd be better off ordering take-out.

Food, however, is absolutely delicious and this will remain one of my top go-to restaurants in the Bay Area!

1  Thank Amriyer

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Is this even a legit business? Just terrible. It is a' Mom and Pop' show, but they don't even know how to run this. Awful food, terrible service, pitiful delivery. They only need to look around to learn how to do a good job. Wonder which cave they live in.