“Fun place to bring your kids”
Review of Golfland USA

Golfland USA
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We pass by this place all the time, and its always busy. Our kids love playing here! Huge arcade also.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Enjoyed how they change the themes around to match the season/holidays. Kind of a small arcade, but has a separate meeting room for birthday which I haven't ever seen used much. Food is expensive

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Had my daughter's 9th birthday party at Golfland. She and her friends had great fun. The night view when they turn on the lights is beautiful. Kids from 5-15 all had fun, and even the adults too.

1  Thank Shailesh R
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Golfland has two courses. They were both fun. We did both, on two different evenings. The tropical themed side had a hole that all three of our golf balls got stuck in. They were in an underground tube. We told the management. They gave us new golf balls, but didn't bother to come out and retrieve the balls. The next guests got their balls stuck too.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I had not been in one of these places for at least 40 years. I took my 7 year-old grandson who lives in Mountain View, who knows it well. We had a blast in every way. The two courses there are well designed and well-tended. A great family entertainment experience, reasonably priced and worth a visit. It is too bad there aren't more of these kinds of places left. I wish we had something akin to it in my city.