“Depends....”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Sunnyvale, California
“Depends....”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Parking at this location is very restricted due to the many business sharing the "plaza." Making a reservation on many nights,and actually making it in on time, is a hit or miss proposition. Thought I would attempt carry out. Pick up at 710pm ended up being 730pm with my wife driving circles around the parking lot before finding an open space 5-min before I came out. Not saying the food isn't good. It's very nice. Parking...out of their control. On time service, though...

Visited January 2014

“Bad place for a larger group ”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

So we went to P.F. Chang's for a reception after my grandmothers funeral, and it was a bad experience. There was a group, about 15, and reservations had been made. They were called ahead when people started driving over, and asked to get people going on beverages. Roughly 10mins after arriving (and 20mins after the first people arrived) we were taken back to our spot. Another 5-10 mins later we had drinks. I mean the place was not even busy, I don't get it.

We were served our food roughly 15mins after arriving to our spot. I immediately sought a person to get me an allergy menu. Once I found that person it took about 10 mins for that to be printed out. And then the food was not even that good.

After hearing so many good things I was baffled by the experience. I gave 2 stars instead of 1, because the food was decent, and the guy who actually waited on us (not the coordinator of the party) was fantastic, and doing his best to make a bad situation better.

I always give places two chances, so I hope the next time I wander in it is more closely to what I hear.

Cupertino, California
“Consistently good”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Very good 'stand by' restaurant. Whenever we go, we know the food is going to be good. Most recently was there for lunch and had the Thai Beef Salad. It was very good. My daughters love the pan seared dumplings. As another reviewer said, it is it's own little niche (Asian 'inspired'?).

• Visited August 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“Pleasant Enough”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I guess I was expecting a little bit more (based on the recommendation) which is always a difficult position to write a review from. The restaurant is clean and tastefully done. The food is pretty good but nothing particularly special. Not the widest choice on the menu that I have come across but all and all it was pretty good - I was just expecting more.
We were in a group of about 7 and they catered for us in terms of timing very well and they were most attentive regarding drinks. Noted that there was a queue for the place from about 8pm onwards so I guess pretty popular. May need to book.

• Visited August 2013
Ithaca, New York
“Great food and nice ambience”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Very different and has a certain niche feel to itself. Must try the lettuce wrap. The portions were in good quantity. Nice place to go out for dinner

Visited July 2013