“Always good...”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We live locally and have come here since its inception...always good, friendly staff, good service, varied menu....
I always try something new, and have never been disappointed...anyone we have ever taken there enjoyed it also (including my picky relatives from Marin)...also have an outside rear patio...the bathroom is a bit of a trek (upstairs, elevator available, if that matters), but not a problem...
Just try it...you wont be disappointed...

Reviewed 11 February 2014

A relative suggested this place close to her for a quick meeting during a trip out that way. The food was okay, not spectacular. In the realm of Italian restaurants I've been to it's sub par. The meat raviolis were tiny, not in and of itself bad, but they were a lot more like tortellini. The Bolognese was a bit thick, not really a sauce.

The food was good, but overpriced. Service was good, but with the relative being an attractive young female, that wasn't terribly surprising with a male waiter. On subsequent trips I'd sample many different Italian places before I returned there.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

we came after we saw very good recommendation about this place, we came in and it was full but there was a table for us and we sat down quickly, they brought some bread and water, the bread was dry and didn't felt fresh at all.
we shared a Veggie Calzone, which was jut okay, not beyond the expected (we had Calzone in Italy, and it's NOT the same...)
for the main my wife had a penne with asparagus pasta, which was very good.
I've ordered a Salmon fish in cream sauce Penne Pasta, and it was very bad, i asked to return it and couldn't eat anything else, it kind of make me feel sick. not i don't know if it's my bad or theirs, but that's what happened.

the other annoying thing is from the time I've asked to return my meal, the service went downhill and they were not "nice" anymore.
we were expecting much more of this place, and were a little disappointed, i guess we will give them another try sometime.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

good Italian with great service. A little pricey but very comfortable space and location in growing in Murphy street area. Food is very good, traditional Italian cuisine.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

have eaten here multiple times. a different experience each time. food quality, in overall terms, beats some of the other "genuine Italian" restaurants, but still doesn't compare to the east coast Italian eateries. Noisy indeed, and there is very limited space to spread out, so you'll hear your fellow guests' conversation. wait staff is okay; even when they're not super busy, not necessarily the most attentive types.