“Great for bachelors!”

Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Lunch and Dinner buffet all seven days of the week
Reviewed 22 October 2013

One of the best buffets in Bay Area. Closest in the Sunnyvale area for professional lunch gatherings.

2  Thank Anirudh P

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stopped by this place for a late lunch on a week day. It could the timing, but, the food was not great. The yogurt was well beyond expiry. The "papads" were actually not papads but something else. The chicken tasted ok. Overall, it could be much better.

2  Thank ragopu
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I visit Silicon Valley often and always find time to eat at Sneha. Quick service, delicious food, reasonable price. Go! Go now!

Reviewed 29 June 2013

We come here at least once a month. Highly recommend their Chicken Maharaja (our kids' favorite as well). There are various pakoras, curries, and lentils to choose from. Usually there is also some kind of palak paneer (spinach with cheese cubes), lamb/fish curry, salad, raita (yogurt to cool the spices), gulab jamun (kind of like donuts sitting in honey), Indian rice pudding.

Those with children will probably want to venture to the mango ice cream machine. They have never charged us for our kids (currently age 1.5 and 3). Great place to go as there never is a wait and food is waiting. They bring naan to your table so it's fresh. Try a lassi as well. Enjoy!

Reviewed 15 June 2013

A client from Houston told me to try this place. He was from India. He told me that whenever he visited the Bay area, he would go to this buffet. He highly recommended it. I tried it and I like it. I like their curry lamb and chicken and other dishes. The place is clean. There are a good selection of dishes. The lunch buffet was around $11,
I looked around trying to estimate the % of Indian in the restaurant. It was around one out of six. This is another good sign that this is a good Indian restaurant..