“Good Meal with Family” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pezzellas Villa Napoli

Pezzellas Villa Napoli
Reserve with OpenTable
Pezzellas Villa Napoli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 374 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
San Jose
“Good Meal with Family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

We went here on a Tuesday evening. They have a fairly good selection of Italian dishes and the food was pretty good. I had the Rigatoni with meat sauce which was very tasty. My dad had veal parmesan and my sister had another veal dish (not sure what) and they both cleaned their plates! Also had the minestrone which was ok, but a little salty. I was not crazy about the ambiance though. The walls were kind of a whitewashed stucco which seemed too bright for a dinner restaurant, and the tables were really close together making me feel a little claustrophobic. I think if it were a little darker it would give it a more intimate feel. We all shared a tiramisu for dessert. I'm not a big fan of tiramisu but my dad seemed to really like it. I will definitely go back again though. It looks like they have an outdoor patio so I'd like to go when its warmer though so we could sit outside.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mermaid51061

Sunnyvale
“Good Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food, waitpersons, cooks and selection of beverages is great. The Christmas atmosphere is invigorating. We do not go as often as we would like to, but when we do, we are greated as old friends.

Visited December 2013
Santa Cruz
“wonderful dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is my favorite Italian restaurant around south bay. A family run place, has a very friendly atmosphere. We have tried quite a few vegetarian options and never been disappointed. Do not miss their Tiramisu!!

Visited September 2013
Spring Hill, Florida
“Fantastic food, atomosphere and price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stopped in one night and enjoyed a fantastic veal parm, had a few beers, it was great. Ended up that of the 5 nights we were in town we ate there 4 of them. I absolutely enjoyed the friendly atmosphere, the canolis which I usually do not like, these were very tasty. I can't wait to get back to Stanford for another opportunity to enjoy the food and friends there.

• Visited August 2013
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Big Disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

After arriving at our hotel we wanted dinner but were too tired to go out. The staff at the hotel recommended Pezzellas so I called and asked if they were equipped to do carry-out orders. The woman was very nice and said they would be happy to do a carry-out order, she also said they were very close to where we were staying. We ordered and my husband went to pick it up. The entrees were already packaged and sitting on the counter. He was informed that it would be just a minute for them to bring out the one desert we ordered. He waited over 5 minutes then the woman suggested he carry the bags to the car and come back for the slice of cheesecake (we requested strawberries and were told on the phone that they would put them on the side). After returning from the car he waited over 5 minutes again, he asked what the problem was and was told they were busy with customers. My husband reminded them that he too was a customer and that the entrees were getting cold in the car. After another 5 minutes, a total of more than15 minutes they brought out the desert without an apology of any kind. The manicotti was bland, nothing special and we received no bread. The Caesar salad's dressing was very heavy on brown mustard (not the normal Dijon, you could see the brown mustard seeds throughout the salad) and again there was no bread or crackers. The cheesecake was mediocre at best and was completely plain, no strawberries. The entire experience, food and especially service was poor.

Visited October 2013