“wonderful traditional Italian Restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pezzellas Villa Napoli
Reserve with OpenTable
Pezzellas Villa Napoli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 378 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
san francisco, ca
“wonderful traditional Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Terrific up-scale restaurant. I can always count on the staff for a warm greeting, excellent food & service. Family owned forever which is a nice change of chain restaurants. We dine here at least once a month.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank 1zorro

Denver, CO
“Bit of a sub-par visit to an old favourite”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We used to frequent Pezzella's when we lived nearby, and usually stop in when we're back in town. The place hasn't changed much over the years -- still the same comfortable ambience, and still the same hostess for as long as I can remember.

Our recent visit wasn't the best. Our waitress was in a bit too much of a hurry; for instance when we placed our dessert orders she turned and left immediately before we could order coffee. She also knocked over a glass of water, and while she apologised profusely and cleaned it up she didn't bring a new glass to replace it. Also, the veal in my Veal Pezzella tasted slightly off.

So this visit was a bit of a misfire, but was hopefully a one-off as we've had so many good meals here in the past. I still recommend Pezzella's as a good place to have a relaxed dinner.

2 Thank ajm80031
San Jose
“Good Meal with Family”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We went here on a Tuesday evening. They have a fairly good selection of Italian dishes and the food was pretty good. I had the Rigatoni with meat sauce which was very tasty. My dad had veal parmesan and my sister had another veal dish (not sure what) and they both cleaned their plates! Also had the minestrone which was ok, but a little salty. I was not crazy about the ambiance though. The walls were kind of a whitewashed stucco which seemed too bright for a dinner restaurant, and the tables were really close together making me feel a little claustrophobic. I think if it were a little darker it would give it a more intimate feel. We all shared a tiramisu for dessert. I'm not a big fan of tiramisu but my dad seemed to really like it. I will definitely go back again though. It looks like they have an outdoor patio so I'd like to go when its warmer though so we could sit outside.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mermaid51061
Sunnyvale
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed 19 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food, waitpersons, cooks and selection of beverages is great. The Christmas atmosphere is invigorating. We do not go as often as we would like to, but when we do, we are greated as old friends.

Visited December 2013
Santa Cruz
“wonderful dinner”
Reviewed 21 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is my favorite Italian restaurant around south bay. A family run place, has a very friendly atmosphere. We have tried quite a few vegetarian options and never been disappointed. Do not miss their Tiramisu!!

Visited September 2013