“Wow. Just wow...”

Cam Hung Restaurant
Ranked #115 of 381 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I'm quite a fan of Banh Mi but this was the BEST EVER and sooo cheap. I'm still stunned a week later. Will always be on my list when I'm visiting Sunnyvale. This place is not a rest restaurant, but a good cafe, and just out of this world Vietnamese food. Try the shrimp and pork spring rolls as well. The sauce is truly amazing. But, the Banh Mi is a must.

Reviewed 27 April 2006

I used to come here all the time but the prices seem to go up every year. Good sandwiches on crusty french bread. There is a good selection of meat (I like the grilled pork and hash) as well as the rice paper wrapped shrimp rolls and some pork buns availale. I don't go as often because it use to be cheaper but if you're in the neighborhood stop by for a $2 sandwich as an alternative to fast food. A closer alternative in Sunnyvale to the Dao Kao places in San Jose and Milpitas.