“Spacious rooms, nice kitchen ”

Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I
Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in Sunnyvale
“Spacious rooms, nice kitchen ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Located at 750 lakeway drive, this marriot is closer to business centres. Property is well spread, rooms are spacious. The kitchen is equipped.
The breakfast spread is good. The staff attending are courteous. I saw some comments on the WiFi connectivity but I was staying for 4 days and didn't face any issues.
One point that you may want to consider is that some of the apartments are on first floor and there are no lifts. So if are travelling with heavy luggage, you may find it difficult to lift your bags. Check for that when you book.
Overall, a good place, if you are travelling on business and need a spacious room with a neat kitchen, this may be the place at sunnyvale

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Tianna S, General Manager at Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your experience at our Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley 1. We are glad that our spacious rooms and amenities at the hotel were to your expectations. Our internet equipment has been recently updated and our connectivity is much better.

Best regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stayed there for about 20 days.

Rates are high of you do not have a corporate rate negotiated.

Good breakfast and evening dinner.

Make sure they steam clean the room in advance if you are staying for a a week or more .

Cold coffee throughout the day for the 20 days except when Ian was on night shift. He always had hot coffee.

Regards
Glenn

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your experience at our Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley 1. We are glad that the breakfast and evening hospitality hour at the hotel were to your expectations. We have instructed to our staff to keep fresh coffee at all times.

Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

I stayed here for 5 days while my home underwent some improvements. The studio room I had made me feel like home. It had a nice furnished kitchen, a delicious breakfast, comfortable bed and spacious room. It was even pet friendly! My room on the second floor was quiet and clean, and nicely furnished. Almost like my own small studio. The free breakfast, wi-fi, and snacks make this a great place to stay for the business traveler or family. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Any room is good noise level is quiet.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your experience at our Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley 1. We are glad that the amenities at the hotel were to your expectations and that you had a great time during your stay of 5 days.

Kaohsiung, Taiwan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

The service, room and kitchen are great. However, wireless connection is terrible and it's hard to use Internet at this condition. Thus, I have to give poor rate for this uncomfortable network connection. Especially I booked this hotel for my business trip and this make me hard to work at hotel.

Room Tip: Check wireless connection before you choose room
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank SurfTsunami
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your experience at our property. We are glad the amenities at the hotel were to your expectations. I want to inform you that our internet equipment has been recently updated and our connectivity is better.

Boston
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this place a couple years ago and now recall why I avoid it. The exterior is old and dated.. felt like I was coming back to my first apartment out of college. This place could not get their wireless working.. I would call.. they would send maintenance to reset.. call again.. ask them to let me know when its reset.. no one would call back. No attention to detail here for a premier executive at a marriott.. go to another property.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your experience at our property. I want to inform you that our internet equipment has been recently updated and our connectivity is better.

Provo, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Sunnyvale has two Residences Inns within a four minute drive from each other. Knowing the brand, I assume their rooms are similar, but in the future I would always stay at Residence Inn II on Steward Drive - it's in a more secluded location further from the freeway.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Panu P
Tianna S, Manager at Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Silicon Valley I & II are very similar as we are sister properties; we offer the same room types, services and amenities. We realize that you have many choices when traveling and we thank you for choosing us!

Regards,
Yvette Enriquez
Assistant General Manager
Bangalore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Nice spacious rooms with sit out area. Good to have attached kitchen. Location is good. They have too many rooms. Breakfast is good. They will do room service when you request and this is kind of nice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Tianna S, General Manager at Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I want to THANK YOU for taking the time to post a review about your experience at our Residence Inn by Marriott Sunnyvale Silicon Valley 1. We are glad to hear that our property and amenities were up to your expectations.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you in a near future.

General Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunnyvale
Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley II
Hilton Santa Clara
Hilton Santa Clara
#1 of 32 in Santa Clara
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,223 reviews

Been to Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I? Share your experiences!