“"Great Stay"”

Best Western Silicon Valley Inn
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Sunnyvale
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is my second business visit to Hotel BEST WESTERN PLUS Silicon Valley Inn and just like last time, I'd like to come back for a visit when I can enjoy more of the amenities! Clean rooms, friendly staff, comfortable beds - what else can you ask for?

There are newer reviews for Best Western Silicon Valley Inn

Reviewed 18 April 2014

High price for what they offer. Room rates change during the week, small dining/breakfast area, (crowded); indifferent front desk staff, Old décor inside and out. Small toilets, for men, Probably OK for children and women.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed here for 2 days with my work partner.
Desk staff very polite and helpful, gave all kind of direction on what to do.
Room was very clean, lots of water pressure in shower.
Large flat screen TV and DVD player too.
Free hot buffet breakfast with yogurt, and fruits.
Free high speed internet and work desk.
Rates are very reasonable than other big name hotels.
I will stay here again.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed here for one night with my husband. We got a decent deal through Hotwire. Usually 3 stars consist of Hilton and/or Marriott so I was a little worried that this hotel fell into the same category. On the outside, it's not much to look at. Kind of sad looking, especially since we got there at night and couldn't see very well. It's easy to find, not far off the freeway. Parking was a bit difficult as we got there late and many of the spots, including the spot designated for "Registration Only" were already taken. Our building was connected to the building with the lobby so we didn't have far to go. Our room was actually on a corner, very near the lobby/registration desk. I was a bit worried since there was a vending machine and you could literally see everyone walking in to register. So we just closed the curtains on that window.

But the room was pretty comfortable. The bed was big and plush. A tad too soft for my husband, but still comfortable. The bathroom was a little cramped but not unbearable. There was a jet tub that my husband tried to use. It didn't work well, but the thought was nice. There was a fridge and microwave which was also nice as we had snacks and water. And the traffic and noise wasn't that bad but you do hear noise. My husband says the walls were "paper thin", but I didn't think it was terrible. We heard some voices here and there and if someone was using a shower nearby I did have to turn up the volume on the TV. If you're a light sleeper, this may be an issue.

There was some tissue stuffed into the peep hole that must have been put there by the previous occupant. We just left that there. Again, we were in a corner room and I imagine that the light in the hall bothered the previous person. My husband had breakfast the next morning and said it was average. So in conclusion, for the price we got, it was a very good value. I understand hotels in this area are not cheap. So if you need something for one night or so, this place isn't bad.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2014

this hotel is good,i lived here every time i went to Silicon Valley~ i love the bed so much,it`s so comfortable that i will fall asleep within 5 minutes once i touch it~ The only fly in the ointment is that the breakfast almost the same everyday~

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed here because the hotel of choice was already booked full. It was very close to where we would be going for work and that drive could be done off of the major highways! Very convenient to the San Jose airport. It is a bit dated in appearance. I don't think that there is a quiet room in the place... Mathilda Avenue traffic can be heard all hours of the night, so it is not very sound insulated. The breakfast is very simple and okay.

Room Tip: If you can get a room away from Mathilda Avenue in the main building... if such a room exists (we we...
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Just spent one night here but found the staff very helpful with my TV and other needs. I could not get the sound to work on the TV and the manager came himself to fix the tv very quickly. We then had a discussion about our favorite TV shows! Very safe. Very clean and quiet. Breakfast very good. I would stay here again.