“wonderful stay!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ventura, California
“wonderful stay!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I love using trip advisor. I have not been disappointed yet, and this visit was very special. My husband and I were going there for his mother’s funeral. When we checked in, the manager learned of the reason for our visit and was extremely kind. He gave us a complimentary bottle of wine as well as a voucher for breakfast in the morning. He also personally walked us to our room. What a kind and warm stay we had. The hotel was very convenient to everything, the room was wonderful - roomy, clean, and well appointed- sleep number bed, fridge, big bathroom and very quiet. We couldn’t have been more pleased.

Dear Freshstart54,

We know you have many options for lodging. Our people are what set us apart from the rest. Please keep us in mind for future stays in the Bay area.

At your service,

Fax: 408-984-7120

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 21 May 2013

As soon as we entered the lobby, the staff of the hotel welcomed and greeted us warmly. They gave us tour on their amenities. When we got to our room, the air condition has a little problem, we contacted the maintenance to fix it and they came immediately.
The room's ambiance is relaxing. The room attendant cleaned our room really well. They have the best customer service.

Lovely143,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our number one focus is always the guest!

At your service,

San Francisco, California, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Planning a technical panel discussion for a 100 people was no easy task. The team at Domain was very accommodating and supportive. After making minor and major adjustments, they were still able to deliver an awesome event. The catering staff was quite friendly and helpful. The overall setup was absolutely flawless and lent itself to very fun and social evening.

I like this boutique hotel! It even has techie names for everything!

Eric,

We are happy your event was flawless. We understand that hosting an event can be a stressful time for an event planner. Zohal, our Catering Manager, is a true professional. Please don't hesitate to contact us for future events.

Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I was very impressed by both the decor (modern/hip) and the attentiveness of the staff. The front desk staff were very helpful and the bartender Jeff was very friendly and engaging. Overall a reasonably priced business hotel with updated decor, standard amenities and a helpful staff.

Room Tip: Try to stay away from either side by the main roads, as the sound carries into the rooms.
Gregory,

Thank you for recognizing Jeff, he most certainly loves to create a memorable experience for our guest. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly next time and we will make every effort to block your room away from the street noise.

Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 20 May 2013

The neighborhood seems sketchy, the street is noisy and our room was facing the traffic but the hotel is fabulous. The lobby and room look great. It is up-to-date technology wise as well as comfort. The breakfast was free because we were a guest, and what a feast! This is definitely a hotel I would stay with again! The pool was nice and my little sister (7-years-old) loved that part of it!

Krystal,

You have a great eye! We are excited about the changes we've made with our expanded bandwidth and breakfast buffet. Stay tuned for more upgrades and thank you for your continued business!

Mountain View, California
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Jeff the bartender in the cafe is great - very personable and friendly. When I stay, he sees me walk in the door and places my order before I have to ask. I've never had that kind of customer service - Thank you!

Todd M, Manager at The Domain Hotel, responded to this review, 24 May 2013
We are so happy you recognized Jeff. Thank you for your kind comments.

Elk Grove, California
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I found Domain Hotel on Groupon and I was not expecting much, but they definitely went beyond my expectations! Parking was easy and accessible to the elevator, leading up to our floor. Walking in, I loved the decoration and ambiance in the lobby. I was checked in immediately and found my room with ease. My first impression of the room was "Wow." I had fun adjusting the number on the sleep number beds. Next to the beds, there was a dock for my Ipod so it was nice to be able to play music. Also, I had a project to do and we were provided with 24 hours of free, high speed internet. We needed to print something and the staff was very friendly with assisting us. The food in the Bytes Cafe seemed pricey, but they do have happy hour! (Although I didn't get a chance to try it since it was only 5:30-7:30pm) Close by, we tried Shabuway and drank at Jujubee! Overall, I had a great experience!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Todd M, Manager at The Domain Hotel, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Traci Mae,

I cannot thank you enough for your feedback and comments. We're so glad you had a chance to check out our happy hour. If you didn't get a chance try the Calimari next time, it's my personal favorite.

The Team and I look forward to seeing you again at the Domain Hotel.

Fax: 408-984-7120
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunnyvale
The Grand Hotel
#4 of 33 in Sunnyvale
Cupertino Inn
Cupertino Inn
#1 of 6 in Cupertino

Been to The Domain Hotel? Share your experiences!