“Great location”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bengaluru, India
“Great location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

The best part about this hotel is its location. The property is nicely done. The shuttle pickup and drop service is good. Staff is nice and courteous. Only sad point can be some of the rooms. I got a good one but my friend didn't. Lot of noise from the road and rooms above. And AC was not heating up enough. Heard the same from another friend too.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Dear B1sh,

I would like to personally apologize for the air conditioning and noise you experienced during your last stay, this is not the level of service we look to provide at anytime. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will only help us continue to improve our service.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at any time and I will personally oversee your stay to ensure 100% satisfaction.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Fax: 408-984-7120

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Van Nuys
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

The staff, particularly Ruby, is very friendly, informative and helpful. The hotel is very clean and quiet. The very few hiccups we experienced were resolved almost immediately. Any faster and you would think they're mind readers. The deluxe suites are just beyond comfort: Sleep number bed, spacious room and a large bathroom. I will definitely stay here again when in the area. The best hotel experience I've had ever.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Ecruzmir,

Wow! We are delighted we were able to provide you with your "Best hotel stay." Ruby was delighted to hear your comments. Our guest are our number one focus at all times. Please come back and see us whenever you are in the area!

Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

Stayed here one night.
They are super clean and quiet. Their rate was amazingly cheap for the area, especially since they are close to the airport.

I would recommend this hotel anyone flying in to San Jose!

Service is awesome, the sleep quality was really good.
Very clean and tidy. Rooms are big and clean.
We didnt take the breakfast, it didnt look too appealing.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Fahym,

Thank you for choosing The Domain Hotel while traveling through San Jose. Your survey and comments are greatly appreciated and will only help us continue to improve! Stay tuned for more updates on our Facebook page.

Kildeer, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Enjoyed checking in on Sunday 10/27. Great front desk staff. Ruby was especially nice! Both me and my wife enjoyed interacting with her and liked her cheerful attitude! The place has been renovated with modern decor ans looks very nice as compared to when I stayed two years ago!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Rashid O,

Thank you for choosing The Domain Hotel for your stay in the Bay Area. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our number one focus is always the guest! Ruby will be delighted to hear she made your stay!

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

A solid evening at The Domain Hotel. The entrance was difficult to locate at night so take notice of the sign on the right on East El Camino Real. The area shuts down by 10.00p and as there is not a restaurant on-site or late night amentiesbut overall, a nice hotel with friendly staff. Nothing fancy but provides what is needed for a quick, short stay in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Ashia,

Thank you for choosing The Domain Hotel for your stay in the Bay Area. Your survey and comments are greatly appreciated and will only help us continue to improve. There are some late night options in the area for dining, We've had a list created at our front desk for future occurrences.

Falls Church VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

The hotel itself is attractive and so are the rooms. Due to a mixup in my reservation, I had to stay elsewhere the first night but afterwards I was given an upgrade to a lovely suite. For me the best part of my stay was dealing with the front desk staff. They answered all questions and settled all problems with such pleasant manner. I don't want to name names because I'm afraid I'll leave someone out who was equally helpful. I want to especially mention your great bartender, Jeff. I came for one drink and ended up spending three hours having supper and visiting with all the people there - Jeff was like the party host.
My only negative comment was that the Sleep Number bed didn't seem to work right (didn't matter as it was comfortable enough but I did want to try it) and the jets in the suite's jacuzzi wouldn't work at all, despite following all the instructions.
I certainly plan to stay there the next time I come to visit my family.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear AFHJ,

Thank you for your positive comments about our guest service. I have had the sleep number bed and Jacuzzi fixed in your room inspected by maintenance. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at any time and I will personally oversee your stay to ensure your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you in the future.

North Bethesda, Maryland, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at the Domain Hotel several times, all on business in Silicon Valley. Free internet, complimentary (and decent breakfast). The place even has a (small) bar, with a happy hour and a (modest) room service menu. It has a small exercise room, but guests may also use a large, commercial gym across the street. No it is not a five star hotel but a much better value and a California friendly staff. Yes El Camino Real, the thoroughfare the hotel is situated on, is strip mall central but this also means there are multiple dining options a few minutes away. Because of it's relatively small size it is easy in and easy out. What's not to like? Not much in fact.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Steve,

We love that we could be your home away from home while on the road. Our "California friendly" staff would be happy to have you back anytime.

Fax: 408-984-7120
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunnyvale
The Grand Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sunnyvale
Cupertino Inn
Cupertino Inn
#1 of 5 in Cupertino

Been to The Domain Hotel? Share your experiences!