“Great hotel for business”
Review of The Domain Hotel

The Domain Hotel
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Sunnyvale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Champaign, Illinois
“Great hotel for business”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stayed here five nights for a business trip, and it was wonderful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The lobby was very welcoming. I really appreciated the fruit infused water they offered in the lobby in the evening. The fitness room had two treadmills, weights, and an elliptical machine that were very new. They offer shuttles to local businesses, though I didn't use it as I was traveling with a car. I only ate breakfast there on the last day, but it was very good with lots of choices. The only area for improvement would be more outlets in the rooms. There are lots of outlets on the desk, but I would have appreciated more outlets near the beds. There are several good places to eat within walking distance of the hotel, and the underground parking garage was really convenient. I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Todd M, Front Office Supervisor at The Domain Hotel, responded to this review, 15 September 2014
Dear ShawnaM_CU,

We are happy to have had you here with us for your business trip! We thank you for giving us a five star review! Your experience is of high importance, and knowing that we were able to make you feel important lets us know we are in the right direction. Thank you so much and look forward to having you return for any reason you are in the Bay Area!

Kindly,

408-247-0800

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I recently stayed at the Domain hotel, I loved it. The rooms are clean and well maintained. Customer service is great, the front desk staff were very helpful and pleasant. The shuttle driver, Alex was very friendly and was able to drive me for my interview on time during peak traffic hours.
The breakfast buffet is awesome!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Todd M, Front Office Supervisor at The Domain Hotel, responded to this review, 14 September 2014
Dear Vidhya V,

Thank you for your awesome review of the Domain Hotel. We are ecstatic to know that you enjoyed your visit with us. We always make sure that our guests are number one! We look forward to you return soon!

Kind Regards

Somerville, Massachusetts
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Very cool interior architecture, loved the spatial arrangement of things. Room was spacious and comfortable, along with good food and a bar with a vast selection of drinks!

Also the transporter Alex was very friendly and personable. He did a great job and was professional yet amicable and interesting!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Dear Hrishank J,

Thank you for leaving a comment about your stay with us at The Domain! We are happy to know that you were able to take advantage of what we have to offer! Your five star review lets us know we are in the right direction for our guests experience! Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is a great hotel for the silicon valley area and all the staff really go out of their way to welcome you and treat you well which sets this hotel above the others I've experienced in the vicinity.

On one night after my return from a long day in the office the hotel offered a complimentary wine tasting and the bar staff Jeff and Ulysses went out of their way to treat us well. Spending a few minutes in the pool with a chilled glass of wine in the late evening sun was fabulous.

Another plus point of the hotel is the extensive range of restaurants within walking range which saves the need to drive the car in the evening.

Dear Christopher G,

Thank you for your five star review, it means a lot to know that we are fulfilling our guests expectations. We hope that you would choose us again for any travels you may take to the Bay Area! Please call for any reservations we can make for you.

Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I had a cold and sever cough, and trying one morning to find a shuttle or taxi to go buy medicine, I found myself being able to do so because I had to leave very early and had no way of getting my medicine.
Jessica at front desk, went absolutely out of her way and offered to get the medicine for me, and truly saved my day and made my stay quite a lot better. Thanks to her I was able to attend my course and meetings.
I though I must let you know that Jessica is an example of excellent customer care and service by going above and beyond her duties to meet and exceed my customer expectations.

Room Tip: Stay from the second level up.
1 Thank rrwmex
Todd M, at The Domain Hotel, responded to this review, 7 November 2014
Dear Kathy_jelly,

We are ecstatic that you have had an awesome experience with us. We strive to have our guest know that they are important and we are happy to know that we have met your expectations! We hope to see you again in your future business/leisure travels.

The Domain Hotel
Key Largo, Florida
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Looks like this hotel was recently renovated and it definitely showed well
The lobby was bright and airy with plenty of space for customer lounging
The bar was small but cozy and the bartender Jeff very attentive
The breakfast in the AM which was free with my voucher was above average for a morning buffet in most chain hotels
The rooms themselves were nicely appointed with great lighting and plenty of places to charge and plug in devices.
The bathroom was well appointed also with the usual toiletries provided.
Coffe and a creamer package were also,available for early am in room coffee.
The front desk staff were exceptional in welcoming me and making me feel comfortable
Well don!

Room Tip: The rear if the hotel backs up to a trailer park but you'd never know it
2 Thank Jwilltellu
San Diego, California
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I picked this hotel based on location and the originality. We loved it, the rooms were clean and the service was wonderful, the personal touch made us feel right at home. I will defiantly return to The Domain every time.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunnyvale
The Grand Hotel
#6 of 33 in Sunnyvale
Cupertino Inn
Cupertino Inn
#1 of 6 in Cupertino

Been to The Domain Hotel? Share your experiences!