Sheraton Sunnyvale
Best Western Silicon Valley Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hotels.com
Maple Tree Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$146
US$135
Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$310
The Grand Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$258
US$228
Country Inn
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$140
US$89
The Domain Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$176
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$187
Priceline
All reviewsfaz restaurantno elevatorthe club loungeattached restaurantfront desktwo story buildingsbusiness hotelsilicon valleyfirst floorfree shuttleroom was spaciousnice poolbreakfast buffetan older hotelfresh fruitpropertybay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2008

Stayed here for one night prior to flying out of San Jose early the next morning. Recently renovated room was very clean and nice. Large room and bathroom and brand new flat panel TV. Very quiet. Stayed in building 400 at back of property.
Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2008

The Sunnyvale Sheraton is a set of five two-story buildings, so you can be in room 500 and be on the first floor. The building where the front desk, restaurant, and fitness center are is under renovation, but since it's a separate building from the guest rooms, the renovation had no impact on my stay.

The room was newly renovated, with a bright decor and clean, efficient feel. It had a flat screen television that had HD capability: I had never seen HD before. I was concerned that because I could see a major highway out the window, I'd be troubled by exterior noise, but I heard none.

Great bathroom and shower. Clean, bright, lots or water pressure.

I was exhausted from work when at the hotel and used room service, and the food arrived in less than ten minutes and was wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2007

I arrived at this hotel on a Sunday night very late. I had been traveling all day and was exhausted. The staff was very welcoming and made every effort to get me into my room quickly. The rates seem high at this hotel but I booked there because it is very close to my company and after my stay, I was glad I chose this hotel. It is a smallish hotel and the service is much more personal and focused. I reserved a Club Level room and was very happy with the services provided. I had a large, well appointed room in the main building. The best feature was the club level lounge, offering complimentary breakfast in the morning and complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres (which I made dinner of) in the evening. I will be traveling to Sunnyvale on a regular basis and I will definitely stay at the Sheraton.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank pmadmin
Reviewed 7 September 2007

My husband chose this hotel as the location for his high school reunion because of the beautiful gardens in which people could visit outside the ballroom where a DJ was booked, and because of the upscale rooms. The Sheraton promised they would not book another event so the gardens would be available along with the ballroom--then turned around and booked a wedding there without informing the Reunion Committee. They found out on the day of the Reunion that the gardens were off limits! The Sheraton would not make any refund.

There were 2 bartenders on duty for the event, but one didn't know how to make most mixed drinks. Instead of organizing a beer/wine line for this guy to serve, and a mixed drink line for the experienced bartender, they had people wait in one line as the inexperienced guy asked the other guy--or the customers--how to make the drinks! A lot of people spent 20-30 minutes in line.

The rooms themselves are large, comfortable and clean, and have refrigerators and flat screen TVs. Some have nice views, but ours looked out on a staircase (despite my husband being Reunion Committee Chair), so ask about this when you book if you want a more private experience.

The outdoor pool is large and inviting, with plenty of seating and sunning areas. The gardens are lovely (we saw them the next morning!) I don't recommend the restaurant if you are hungry and/or in a hurry. We waited nearly an hour to be served at 11 am on Sunday, though there were very few people in the restaurant.

In conclusion, this would be a great place to have a private getaway (ask for that private room!), but book your event elsewhere--unless you get everything in writing including conditions under which you want a refund if contract terms are not met.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2007

This is a very nice motel, beautiful grounds, gardens, pool, fountains, etc. considering that it is a motel, not a resort.
I received a free upgrade to a garden view room, which was a nice touch.
The room was spacious, clean, and tastefully decorated. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business