Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sunnyvale, CA
Best Western Silicon Valley Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hotels.com
Maple Tree Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$165
Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$146
US$135
The Grand Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$258
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$140
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$187
US$89
US$221
US$187
  • Pool
The Domain Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$176
All reviewsbusiness parkfountain barfront desktwin creeksoffice parknice hotelhotel is locatedbreakfast buffetbusiness triplevi's stadiumwafflessilicon valleyhot itemsrooms are cleanwould definitely stay here againexercise roomfree parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I travel routinely for business and I always try to stay at the Country Inn and Suites. The staff is very welcoming and always trys to go to the extra mile to make my stay nice. It has Free full breakfast and the rooms are nice and large. After a long day at work, it is nice to be able to go to the restaurtant and not have to eat out every night.

It has close access to the freeways so it is easy to get to my office. The price fits well within my allotted budget. Be sure to book early as it sells out frequently.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
An M, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sunnyvale, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Beverly T,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson for all your business trips in the area. Receiving such positive comments makes all our hard work worthy. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our guestroom, the complimentary breakfast as well as the important role that our staff played in your overall experience.

Once again, we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We had an enjoyable stay while visiting the area last week. The room was spacious and the beds quite comfortable. Some noise from the freeway nearby but nothing that earplugs didn't solve. Very friendly and helpful front desk. A nice touch calling our room after checking in to make sure everything was to our liking. The hotel is in an office park pretty far from anything else. The breakfast staff were pretty clueless and unhelpful when we tried to ask about gluten free options for my daughter which was annoying but not too unexpected.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Domer90mom,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson for your last visit in the area. We are so happy to receive such positive comments on our guest room as well as hotel staff. However, I couldn't help but notice that you had some concerns regarding our breakfast staff. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience occurred during your stay and I make sure this information will be passed on.

Once again, we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

I took the advice of TripAdvisor and stayed here for my recent business trip and I wasn't disappointed. Great value and a very attentive staff. The rooms were very clean and spacious, breakfast was great, internet service worked well. Folks at the front desk were very helpful at recommending nearby restaurants with a whole list to choose from.

The only problem I experienced was the climate control did not work in my room-- though within minutes of my call, a service person came in and helped me move to new room.

Room Tip: Not that it was loud by any means, but look for rooms not facing the highway.

Dear famroadtrip,

Thank your for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Carlson while on your recent business trip. Customer service is one of our priorities and we are happy seeing that our staff played an important role in your overall experience. We are also delighted to see that you were able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast buffet!

Once again, we're looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I came for an interview with a local tech company. I have to say this is a very pleasant hotel experience for my 2-night stay. All hotel staffs are very accommodating, professional and super friendly. Even though there is not much restaurants around the hotel, but the staff gave me a list of eatery places to call for food delivery. My room is spacious and nicely decorated. I'm not looking for flashy place. I got all the utilities I need (++ for free wi-fi). 15 minutes from San Jose airport. Only 3-5 miles to my company, so the hotel shuttle drove me there (major plus) AND picked me back to the hotel (another plus).

Dear TimpAus,

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites in Sunnyvale! We are so happy knowing that your stay with us was a pleasant experience. It is wonderful to see that you were able to enjoy our guestrooms and that our team played a role in your overall experience. We are working hard to make sure that all of our amenities live up of your expectation.

On behalf of our entire team, I thank you for your business and we're looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I stayed for two nights, December 2013. All aspects of the hotel and service were flawless and exactly what I hope for from a mid-range hotel. The location isn't particularly great, and a car is probably necessary for most people, but at the price I paid (<<$100/night) in this area you don't get prime locations. As a vegan and Club Carlson Gold member, I had contacted the management in advance and asked that they do not give me any non-vegan items in my welcome amenity, and they obliged, instead giving me a fruit bowl and extra water. Little touches like that make a big difference.

Room Tip: I prefer ones that look over the relatively quiet inner Courtyard. The surrounding area, although not unpleasant, is nothing special.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Stephanie S, Guest Service Representative at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sunnyvale, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Karl,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent hotel stay with us! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your overall stay as well as the accommodations our staff was able to make for your vegan diet. We look forward to your stay with us again during your next trip to the Sunnyvale area!

Thanks Again and Happy Holidays!

Stephanie Smith