“Vietnamese Wonder”

Pho NAM Restaurant
Ranked #186 of 384 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We were the only non-Vietnamese in a packed restaurant for lunch. Good sign. The food was authentic, wonderful and extremely inexpensive. The service was fast, friendly and efficient. Their credit card machine was broken but it was not an issue, especially at this kind of value.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Had dinner here for the first time. The place has an old cafeteria feeling to the place. The staff are friendly and helpful. I ordered a #1 Pho soup with noodles. Very good. I like mine a bit spicy and this was on the mild side. That was easily fixed. Try it, you'll like it.

1  Thank Fender1209
Reviewed 3 January 2013

When I don't feel good, I order to go and it warms my body and soul. Especially we love stopping for Pho in the winter. The broth is so flavorful and ingredients very fresh.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

I've eaten Pho a lot of places and the Pho here is the absolute best!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Jose, California
Reviewed 11 September 2008

Love their veggie noodle soup.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook