All reviews keurig coffee maker room was clean would stay here again good size waffles microwave business bay office
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The service in this location is unmatched! From the very friendly staff to the clean and spacious rooms (hardwood floors!!), the Cherry Orchard Inn is a fantastic spot for a weekend getaway in Northern California. The service is fast and accurate, and the employees are polite and helpful (Sean in particular was very nice and knowledgable.) The pool area and hot tub are very nicely kept and dirt free. They even have clean towels in a closet by the pool area.
Every morning they serve breakfast in the Breakfast Room, which is fully stocked with a variety of fresh options. Best of all, you can make your own waffles in their waffle station! Eggs, sausages, muffins, bagels, cereal, etc.--their breakfast is unmatched!
The rooms themselves have a nice, large TVs, fast wi-fi and large bathtubs. The location is very close to shopping, restaurants, and the legendary Shoreline Amphitheater for you concert goers out there! Overall, the value and quality of the Cherry Orchard Inn is unbeatable. We are definitely coming back!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Paolo C
Lisa D, Manager at Cherry Orchard Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

It is our pleasure to take care of you when you are in Sunnyvale and I was pleased to hear that your stay was wonderful with the various members of our staff you encountered providing service above your expectations, particularly Sean. Our location is amazing, our product is well appointed but it is our associates from every level that make the difference to our guests. I am glad that we could showcase our customer service while during your visit to the bay area! We look forward to welcoming you back soon, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly to arrange your future accommodations.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

didn't expect much as its only 2 stars and it was the cheapest in the area, but the rooms were clean, modern, had everything I would need for a business trip. Hotel was as good as many more expensive ones that I have stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank mjharbottle
Vik S, General Manager at Cherry Orchard Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and offering your valuable feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I have traveled and stayed at several countries in the world. I haven't been writing reviews for all places I stay for Cherry Orchard Inn, I am making an exception because it is a real good experience.

Came in for business meetings to Bay Area and Cherry Orchard Inn is strategically positioned for people to come and meet me and for me to reach out. Plus their hotel room is really good. The bed is very comfortable and I had a great time. Anything that I needed - be it stores and restaurants are just a stone throw away. There are Japanese, Korean, Thai and Indian food options at crawl-able distance.

If you are traveling for business - this is a great place to pick. Don't be let down by the look of the elevator unless you are staying there. The staff at the reception and lobby area are very good - they smile and talk. Housekeeping is excellent too. They have a coffee maker in the room that I used twice a day. Nothing to complain. 5 stars for my 5 night stay.

When I return to Bay Area - I shall return to Cherry Orchard Inn.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Pradeep S
Vik S, General Manager at Cherry Orchard Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and offering your valuable feedback. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience! Our number one goal is to have satisfied guests who return next time they are in the area, and we are so happy that you have fallen into this category. We can't wait to see you next time you are in the area, and hope your next stay will be even better than the first!!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This is my first stay here and the two gentlemen was nice and friendly. Such Great customer service and decent price for my stay . The room is amazing and I will be coming here more then I need a place to stay. Nice place and the room is what I been looking for.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank jamesjordanhour
Vik S, General Manager at Cherry Orchard Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Cherry Orchard Inn! We appreciate your feedback, and we are so glad you were satisfied with your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I have been staying at the Cherry Orchard Inn, Sunnyvale for the last couple of nights on business and I am pleasantly surprised. Tyler and his staff were very friendly and the rooms were nice but most importantly clean!!!!! The breakfast was free and it had everything. I will definitely stay here when I am in town.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the front have a little bit of traffic noise.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank kimali73
Vik S, Manager at Cherry Orchard Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and offering your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a good stay, and enjoyed the breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in town!