“The closest I've been to Mexico”
Review of Taqueria Latina

Taqueria Latina
Ranked #193 of 381 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Some friends of mine recommended me this place and I've been there many times now. Maybe it's not maybe the most appealing place when you see it from the outside and you might have some trouble finding a space to park, but believe me - it is like traveling to Mexico when you cross the door. The decoration is so authentic you feel like in a Mexican cantina. It's really cheap ($1,50 a taco), but you get delicious home-made food like nowhere else. Everything I've tried there was fantastic, but my favorites are the fish tacos with salsa verde. Everyone speaks Spanish, not only the staff, because most clients are Mexican which is a good signal. The staff is very friendly. You order at the bar and get a number, then they take the food to your table. I highly recommend this place, it is soooo good!