“The best restaurant in Susanville.”
Review of Happy Garden

Happy Garden
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Susanville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: They used to be at 605 Main Street
“The best restaurant in Susanville.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Their restaurant is alway clean and you always feel welcome. You go there and feel like family. I go to this restaurant every time I go visit my in-laws. The food is awesome. My favorite food there is the Generals chicken. I will continue to go back to this restaurant cause they are a great restaurant.

2 Thank Deanandlilysmom

“Very flavorful, fresh, Asian cuisine and the customer service is top notch!!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I've visited this restraunt many times as it is by far the best Chinese food in town. The dishes are amazing. The chicken salad is one of my favorites. The dressing is like no other and just the rite sweetness. The staff are very friendly and Margaret is always so welcoming. She loves children. Great place to bring your family and children of all ages. Atmosphere is very delightful as well. Many beautiful flower arrangements and balloons galore.

2 Thank Fallon S
“The best food in Susanville hands down”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The best place in Susanville to eat is happy garden I love everything on the menu the people that work there always make you feel at home whenever I come up from Chico to Susanville happy garden is where I eat

2 Thank Deanandlilysdad
“Better Chinese food than served in many urban cities”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Even with all the superb reviews we were somewhat dubious about great Chinese food so far away from established Chinese communities (such as we have in the SF Bay Area); however, all doubts were quickly erased. The food is fresh, delicious, and carefully presented/served. In addition to the food we ordered, the chef brought out two separate small delightful dishes (on the house). The decor is colorful and cheerful, the waitstaff attentive and the price reasonable.

2 Thank R4300JHchrisc
Susanville, California
“Happy Garden means Happy Customers!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We have been going to Happy Garden for many years. The service is outstanding and we always feel very welcome and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere. The food is excellent. We have eaten at many Chinese restaurants on our travels, but always find that Happy Garden is the best!

2 Thank Joanne V