“Traveling with 2 cats. Enjoyable 2 nights. Beds were a...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Susanville

Super 8 Susanville
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Susanville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Vancouver, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Most important thing is that the motel is clean. Very nice front desk staff as well. Bed was comfortable. Could really use digital TVs though and some of the stations were not the best picture quality either. Otherwise a good place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Susanville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have stayed at your Susanville property. The hotel is perfect for my visits to my sons college. Your office staff is courteous and very personable. Rooms have been clean and comfortable. My one comment on how you can approve your service would be to instruct your cleaning staff to not wake guests. Checkout is at 11:00 yet they were knocking on my door at 8:45. Being a single mom I rarely get to sleep in and just relax. I was very disappointed to be awoken to a KNOCK and DITCH. I was told they start at 9:00. I wish they would have started on someone else's room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Battle Ground, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were on our way to Redding, California and decided to stop here for the night so that we could be refreshed when we go to see the family. We got a great nights sleep in comfortable beds, fluffy pillows, a clean shower with plenty of hot water. The only thing that I would suggest to the hotel is that they include a bath mat in the shower to prevent possible slips and falls. The floor of the tub/shower can get quite slippery when it gets wet and soapy. Other than that, it was a very nice place. Ammenities are within walking distance. Gas stations, mini-marts, grocery shopping and even a Wal-Mart right across the street. Very quiet, too. Oh, and they allow pets.

Room Tip: Try booking online as opposed to calling in for reservations. You get a better deal online, even if...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank GizmoPup
Spokane, WA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Arrived late at night on a Sunday and to the wrong hotel I had found in the AAA tour book. For some reason I thought we were going to the Super 8. Well, at least there were two rooms. My niece and her two dogs were traveling with us and we were next door to each other. The night clerk ha zero personality! The bed was hard and the pillows were so so. The main complaint was hearing the person above us walking around at about 12:45 A.M. In the morning my husband heard the person actually peeing in the toilet! When we checked out I told the clerk and she she was sorry and that noise was the number one complaint! There was an $11 non refundable pet deposit too! If it had not been so late (we ha been traveling 13 hours) we would have left and looked for the one I thought we were heading to.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the bottom floor to avoid noise!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family