SureStay Hotel by Best Western Susanville
US$81
Super 8 Susanville(Susanville)(Great Value!)
US$98
River Inn(Susanville)
US$77
US$108
Diamond View Motel(Susanville)
US$55
US$44
Best Western Rose Quartz Inn(Chester)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$185
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrestaurant next doorlumberjack restauranttrailside innbest westernsfree breakfastadjacent restaurantlumber jackking bedplace to stayplenty of parkingsmall townflat screen tvstaff was friendlypet friendly roomnice stayroad tripwe've stayed
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed one night. Overpriced for value. Older hotel with surface updating, still a motel. Noisy, bugs and steep slippery stairs to second floor. There are better options, even for Susanville, especially for the rates they charge. Nice front desk staff, and it was clean, just old and expensive.

Room Tip: First floor safer given that morning rain/ mist dangerous for stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel since I retired in 2012 for pure personal pleasure. The service and reception was as I expected it to be, outstanding. However, I have stayed here several times during my work assignments in Susanville through the years (1999, 2005 & 2012), and I have always stayed at this hotel. My last work assignment was in the summer of 2012. I usually would get the suite or deluxe king room since I would be there for three or four months off and on two or three weeks at a time. I truly appreciate the staff and support staff for providing a pleasant hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank James R
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Perfect for visiting Susanville, CA. My Family and I had a good, clean comfortable stay. It was great to cool off in the pool on a hot summer's day. Breakfast at the Lumberjack Restaurant was outstanding (included with the room rate)!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The suites are pretty nice. Very pet freindly!!! The staff was very nice. Pool was a little cold. But overall It was clean and comfortable. We upgraded from a single to a suite and was pleased with room. We enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2014

A little dated but clean and nice! You have to go to a restaurant next door with a voucher from hotel for your breakfast. Breakfast was good. Internet was hard to connect to. Once connected it worked fine.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple