1. Affordable (a suite with king bed $100/night including tax)
2. Friendly staff
3. Within walking distance of old town Sutter Creek
4. Lots of parking
8. Fridge and microwave
1. Staff provided me with incorrect rate information over the phone. I paid a few dollars more than quoted when checking in.
2. Bath area small, considering this was a suite
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Sutter Creek is a popular stop for travelers of all types, families, couples, and groups! Located in California's Gold Country, the Days Inn Sutter Creek is the perfect place to stay if you are touring historic landmarks, gold mines, or going wine tasting! We are also a great place to stay the night before a full day of skiing or snowboarding. Spend a day at a nearby golf course, or take the kids on a cavern tour! The Days Inn is located within walking distance from restaurants, antique shops, art galleries, tasting rooms, and Sutter Creek's quaint historic downtown. Our rooms are spacious with some views of Amador County's rolling hills! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Sutter Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Sutter Creek Hotel Sutter Creek
- Sutter Creek Days Inn