Everything was terrific..tomato basil soup, Kobe beef hamburger, steelhead trout with gnocchi and mushroom sauce (fantastic...will try to reproduce at home). Their Hula pie is huge, but just OK...their berry crisp was to die for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunnyside's spectacular location on the pristine West Shore makes it the place to be in Lake Tahoe. Panoramic views of the lake and mountains beyond abound from nearly every table and during the summer, guests can also enjoy alfresco dining on Lake Tahoe’s largest outdoor deck.The Lakeside Dining Room features new American cooking – fresh, vibrant presentations of American classics with a focus on premium seafood and steaks. The award winning wine list has been carefully selected to complement the menu and offers a wide variety of wines including some rare & limited offerings. Our Mountain Grill offers a more casual atmosphere and is seated on a walk-in basis only.Sunnyside is also a classic lakefront lodge with guest accommodations overlooking Lake Tahoe. The 23 mountain inspired lodge rooms are inviting places to sink into after the day's activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunnyside Restaurant and Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Restaurant Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Tahoe City